What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Ya paranormal; Heroine is a daughter whose parents are obsessed with her. Maybe because of her paranormal powers make them feel good in her presence? She meets a boy who reveals who she is.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Price | 2 comments Heroine is a daughter whose parents are obsessed with her. Maybe because of her paranormal powers make them feel good in her presence? She meets a boy who reveals who she is. There is more to the story but that is all I remember.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Cindy, when did you read the book? What format did you read it in--paper, electronic, other? Any memories of the cover? How old was the MC? Do you remember what her powers were? Where was it set? When was it set?

message 3: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Price | 2 comments I read it electronically. MC was a teen. I know her parents would give her anything as long as she was around them. She was like a drug to them. It has been a couple years since I read it. I don’t know if she was angelic or fae? Setting included school. I know at some point she had to leave and her parents went through withdrawal.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38171 comments Mod
Cindy, are you still looking for this or did you find it?