Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Archangel's Fire (Watchtower, #2)
This topic is about Archangel's Fire
OPEN R2R Read-to-Review > R2R: Archangel's Fire (Dystopian Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy)

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.G. (last edited Apr 08, 2018 12:05PM) (new) - added it

L.G. Castillo (lgcastillo) | 15 comments Hello everyone! I'm offering 10 ARC copies of Archangel's Fire for review. If you can read and review within the next couple of weeks, post your email in the comments and whether you want epub or mobi.

description

Archangel's Fire
In the cursed Las Vegas wastelands where fallen angels enslave humans and witches hide in the shadows, a young witch will break the Sanctuary's cardinal rules to protect her home and a forbidden love.

Some laws were made to be broken.

The Sanctuary is the only place protected from the covet curse, and life there is all Senna knows. When a mysterious light outside of the boundary compels her to cross and investigate, she meets the stunning Archangel Cade and soon finds herself on the path of breaking the angelic rules governing the Sanctuary.

Cade warns her that the spell protecting the Sanctuary is breaking and that the key to fixing it is in an ancient book hidden in the Las Vegas wastelands. She sets off with him determined to do whatever it takes to save her home. But along their journey, Senna learns that Cade’s true motive could place her cherished home in danger. The choice is hers. Save the Sanctuary, or give into what she covets the most—him.

Format: epub or mobi

1. Kavita completed
2. Ramona completed
3. Danni
4. Jenn completed

Kavita Kumar-Karthik (booklovingcrab) | 31 comments Hello, I would like to read and review this book. Please send a mobi copy to kavi_cancer@yahoo.co.in.

Kavita

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona

message 4: by L.G. (new) - added it

L.G. Castillo (lgcastillo) | 15 comments Kavita wrote: "Hello, I would like to read and review this book. Please send a mobi copy to kavi_cancer@yahoo.co.in.

Kavita"

Hi Kavita! I sent a copy to your email. :)

message 5: by L.G. (new) - added it

L.G. Castillo (lgcastillo) | 15 comments Ramona wrote: "I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona"

Hi Ramona! I emailed the ARC. :)

Kavita Kumar-Karthik (booklovingcrab) | 31 comments Hey Ms.Castillo, I completed the book. My goodreads and Amazon review links can be found @

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-re...

All the best !!

message 7: by L.G. (new) - added it

L.G. Castillo (lgcastillo) | 15 comments Thanks for the great review! :)

Ramona Plant | 379 comments Loved it, thank you so much :)
Ramona

message 9: by L.G. (new) - added it

L.G. Castillo (lgcastillo) | 15 comments Ramona wrote: "Loved it, thank you so much :)
Ramona"

Thank you!!

message 10: by Danni (new)

Danni Dicks (dannidelion) | 18 comments I'm super late to this but I'd still be interested in reading and reviewing if you'd like another? =)

message 11: by L.G. (new) - added it

L.G. Castillo (lgcastillo) | 15 comments Danni wrote: "I'm super late to this but I'd still be interested in reading and reviewing if you'd like another? =)"

Hi Danni!
Sure! Let me know where to send the ebook and what format you'd like.

message 12: by Danni (new)

Danni Dicks (dannidelion) | 18 comments I'd love mobi format sent to danni.warner@hotmail.com please :-) I'm super looking forward to getting to read this!

message 13: by L.G. (new) - added it

L.G. Castillo (lgcastillo) | 15 comments Danni wrote: "I'd love mobi format sent to danni.warner@hotmail.com please :-) I'm super looking forward to getting to read this!"

Okay, ARC sent. Enjoy!

message 14: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn | 407 comments Hi are you still offering copies to read and review?

message 15: by L.G. (new) - added it

L.G. Castillo (lgcastillo) | 15 comments Hi Jenn!
Sure! I can send you an ARC for review. What format and what email address would you like for me to send it to?

message 16: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn | 407 comments ok cool! my email is jnnfrcuce43@gmail.com and an epub format please. Thanks!:)

message 17: by L.G. (new) - added it

L.G. Castillo (lgcastillo) | 15 comments book sent to your email. Happy reading!

message 18: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn | 407 comments Thank you!:)

message 19: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn | 407 comments I finished book and my review is posted on GR and Amazon

message 20: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn | 407 comments A great story, I was getting very emotional at the end

message 21: by L.G. (new) - added it

L.G. Castillo (lgcastillo) | 15 comments I'm so glad you enjoyed Archangel's Fire. Thanks for the great review!

message 22: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn | 407 comments You're welcome:)