Mount TBR 2017 discussion

Level 6: El Toro (75 Books) > Onward from Kilimanjaro to El Toro

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sheryl_at_Ubookquitous (ubookquitous) I started with the goal of 48 (Mt Ararat), the went on to Kilimanjaro. Now, I'm making one more push and will attempt El Toro.

Book # 61
The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, #3) by J.R.R. Tolkien The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
Completed 05 Oct 2017

Book # 62
The Hangman's Daughter (The Hangman's Daughter, #1) by Oliver Pötzsch The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Pötzsch
Completed 06 Oct 2017

Sheryl_at_Ubookquitous (ubookquitous) Book #63
The Magician's Lie by Greer Macallister The Magician's Lie by Greer Macallister
Completed 13 October 2017

Book #64
Moriarty by Anthony Horowitz Moriarty by Anthony Horowitz
Completed 15 October 2017

message 4: by Sheryl_at_Ubookquitous (last edited Nov 05, 2017 12:30PM) (new)

Sheryl_at_Ubookquitous (ubookquitous) Book #65

The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms (Inheritance Trilogy, #1) by N.K. Jemisin The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K. Jemisin
Completed 19 October 2017

Book #66
The Year of the Flood (MaddAddam, #2) by Margaret Atwood The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood
Completed 21 October 2017

Book #67
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Completed 29 October 2017

Book #68
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Completed 04 November 2017

Sheryl_at_Ubookquitous (ubookquitous) Book #69
A Dangerous Inheritance by Alison Weir A Dangerous Inheritance by Alison Weir
Completed 10 Nov 2017

Book #70
MaddAddam (MaddAddam, #3) by Margaret Atwood MaddAddam by Margaret Atwood
Completed 14 Nov 2017

Sheryl_at_Ubookquitous (ubookquitous) COMPLETE!! I've made it to the top of El Toro.

Book #71
Some Luck (Last Hundred Years A Family Saga, #1) by Jane Smiley Some Luck by Jane Smiley
Completed 18 Nov 2017

Book #72
The Last Kingdom (The Saxon Stories, #1) by Bernard Cornwell The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell
Completed 26 Nov 2017

Book #73
A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
Completed 30 Nov 2017

Book #74
Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
Completed 03 Dec 2017

Book #75
Early Warning (Last Hundred Years A Family Saga, #2) by Jane Smiley Early Warning by Jane Smiley
Completed 09 Dec 2017

message 7: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Nice job!

message 8: by Natália (new)

Natália Lopes (silkcaramel) | 107 comments Congrats! I don't think I can make it to El Toro this year, but at least I've reached Kilimanjaro, which was my primary goal!

Sheryl_at_Ubookquitous (ubookquitous) Natália wrote: "Congrats! I don't think I can make it to El Toro this year, but at least I've reached Kilimanjaro, which was my primary goal!"

I'm shocked I did. My original goal for the year was significantly lower, so making it here feels extra special.

And you're no slouch for making to Kilimanjaro!