Addicted to YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books of the Month > November 2017- Series

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
This topic is for the series suggestions. Each person can suggest one book for this category. If you suggest more than one book only your first suggestion will count. Authors can't suggest their own book. Any book that was suggested by its author will not be counted.

To suggest a book please put the title and the author. And remember the book must be be YA! New Adult and Adult books will not be accepted.

Also a little reminder to everyone. This is not where you vote. This is where you make suggestions for the poll. Suggestions will close October 14th!

Don't forget to suggest something for the Stand Alone suggestion and Theme suggestion.

The suggestions also can't be something we've already read and they have to be young adult because we are a young adult group! To see what we've read and haven't read go to the books we've read topic. If you are new I strongly suggest this!

message 2: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Oct 15, 2017 12:20PM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
The suggestions
The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire, #1) by C.J. Redwine The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl, #1) by Eoin Colfer Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) by Susan Dennard Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
The Thousandth Floor (The Thousandth Floor, #1) by Katharine McGee The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
Dividing Eden (Dividing Eden, #1) by Joelle Charbonneau Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau
We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) by Jenny Han We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1) by Chanda Hahn Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn
In 27 Days (In 27 Days, #1) by Alison Gervais In 27 Days by Alison Gervais
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1) by Gena Showalter Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
Warcross (Warcross, #1) by Marie Lu Warcross by Marie Lu
Tattered Heart (Princess Kingdom, #1) by Annie Jackson Tattered Heart by Annie Jackson
Fledgling (Jason Steed, #1) by Mark A. Cooper Fledgling by Mark A. Cooper
Eve (Eve, #1) by Anna Carey Eve by Anna Carey
The Medium (Emily Chambers Spirit Medium #1) by C.J. Archer The Medium by C.J. Archer
Eye of the Oracle (Oracles of Fire, #1) by Bryan Davis Eye of the Oracle by Bryan Davis
Alienated (Alienated, #1) by Melissa Landers Alienated by Melissa Landers
The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1) by Erika Johansen The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey Call of the Forgotten, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
The City Center by Simone Pond The City Center by Simone Pond
Crown of Crimson (The Afterlight Chronicles, #1) by Rose Reid Crown of Crimson by Rose Reid

message 3: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Yett | 5 comments Eye of the Oracle (Oracles of Fire, #1) by Bryan Davis Author Bryan Davis, Series "Oracle of Fire". Warning: Christian Read. However, you do not need to be religious to read it. My best friend read it and she isn't religious, but loved it just as much as I did. I don't know if it's a YA or not. I tried researching it, but I couldn't find out if it is or not. If someone does find out if it is NOT then you can just ignore this. I highly suggest it. It's an amazing read.

message 4: by Nienora (new)

Nienora | 5 comments The Fellowship of the ring (Lord of the rings #1) - J. R. R. Tolkien The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien

message 5: by Monika (new)

Monika Ghosh (monikaghosh) | 3 comments A court of thrones and roses series by Sarah J Maas.

message 7: by Saga (new)

Saga (saganl) The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1) by Erika Johansen
Queen of the tearling - Erika Johansen

message 8: by Maysam (new)

Maysam (maysamsiddig) | 176 comments The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey Call of the Forgotten, #1) by Julie Kagawa Idk if you already read this, but if not you totally should. Its worth it.

message 9: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Merghart (jordanmerghart) | 16 comments Ravenspire series- The Shadow Queen is the first book.

message 10: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Brady (minesayn) | 96 comments The Simone Pond The New Agenda Series, which begins with The City Center

message 11: by Kaelyn (last edited Oct 07, 2017 11:37AM) (new)

Kaelyn (kaelyn_h) | 194 comments Crown of Crimson (The Afterlight Chronicles, #1) by Rose Reid The Afterlight Chronicles by Rose Reid. Not too many people know about this series, but it's definitely worth it! It has some parallels to Maas' ToG--in terms of assassin characters, magic, and secrets.

message 12: by Tacey Raye (new)

Tacey Raye Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer

message 13: by Gia (new)

Gia Truthwitch by Susan Dennard

message 14: by Keri (new)

Keri | 30 comments The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee

message 15: by Taiwo (new)

Taiwo | A Lifestyle Nerd  (alifestylenerd) Red Rising series by Pierce Brown
Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. maas
Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor
Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud
A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas

message 16: by L.J. (new)

L.J. Evans | 30 comments The Medium The Emily Chambers Medium series by C.J. Archer

message 17: by Melanie (new)

Melanie C (paranormalgirl43) I'm currently reading The Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine

message 18: by Catalina (new)

Catalina (magicath) | 10 comments Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab :)

message 19: by Grace (last edited Oct 07, 2017 05:40PM) (new)

Grace King of Scars (King of Scars, #1) by Leigh Bardugo King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo

message 20: by Anum (new)

Anum | 43 comments Tower of Dawn Sarah J Maas
King of Scars Leigh Bardugo
Dividing Eden Joelle Charbonneau
Fireblood Elly Blake

message 21: by Jasminie (new)

Jasminie (jasminhvam) Clockwork Angel - by Cassandra Clare

message 22: by Kamille (new)

Kamille (avidreaderandtvshowwatcher) | 42 comments The Queen Of The Tearling by Erika Johansen

message 23: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (ebooklivv) | 46 comments We'll Always Have Summer By Jenny Han

message 24: by Carla (new)

Carla Reighard | 19 comments Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn

message 25: by Heba (new)

Heba (Bookaholic Throne) | 2 comments Throne of glass by ( Sarah J.maas)

message 26: by Kim (new)

Kim Kaso | 142 comments King’s Blood Four by Sheri S. Tepper (True Game series)

message 27: by Bell (new)

Bell We'll Always Have Summer By Jenny Han We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) by Jenny Han

message 28: by Janna (new)

Janna (mzhyde) | 469 comments Warcross (Warcross, #1) by Marie Lu Warcross by Marie Lu

message 29: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (tbub) | 2 comments In 27 Days (In 27 Days, #1) by Alison Gervais

message 31: by Delphine (new)

Delphine Vanlanduyt (ayakarose) | 28 comments Warcross by Marie Lu . So excited!

message 32: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5 comments Carla wrote: "Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn"

Yes!!! This is one of my absolute favorites!!!!

message 33: by Rainyreads (new)

Rainyreads | 3 comments Monika wrote: "A court of thrones and roses series by Sarah J Maas."

I SECOND THIS! <3

message 34: by Rainyreads (new)

Rainyreads | 3 comments Nevernight by Jay Kristoff <33
I have so much love for this series, although it's not finished yet

message 35: by Chris (new)

Chris Horsefield | 6 comments The Jason Steed series by Mark A. Cooper, is probably one of the most underrated series out. Fledgling (Jason Steed, #1) by Mark A. Cooper Mark A. Cooper

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

message 37: by Dana (last edited Oct 14, 2017 03:00AM) (new)

Dana Cristiana (silvermoon1923) | 69 comments Eve (Eve, #1) by Anna Carey It's an interesting trilogy. I have only read the first and second books, but I want to reread the second one and then to read the conclusion to the trilogy. So it would be amazing if I can read this trilogy with you, guys.

message 38: by Amber (new)

Amber Schmock | 1 comments The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
Alice in Zombieland Series by Gena Showalter
Poison Princess Series by Kresely Cole

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.