Addicted to YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books of the Month > November 2017- Theme: Victorian Gothic

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Oct 07, 2017 08:25AM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5279 comments Mod
This topic is for the theme suggestions. Each person can suggest one book for this category. If you suggest more than one book only your first suggestion will count. Authors can't suggest their own book. Any book that was suggested by its author will not be counted.

The theme is Victorian Gothic

To suggest a book please put the title and the author. And remember the book must be be YA! New Adult and Adult books will not be accepted.

Also a little reminder to everyone. This is not where you vote. This is where you make suggestions for the poll. Suggestions will close October 14th!

Don't forget to suggest something for the Stand Alone suggestion and Series suggestion.

The suggestions also can't be something we've already read and they have to be young adult because we are a young adult group! To see what we've read and haven't read go to the books we've read topic. If you are new I strongly suggest this!

message 2: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Oct 15, 2017 12:39PM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5279 comments Mod
The suggestions
Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #2) by Kerri Maniscalco Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
Take The Fall by Emily Hainsworth Take The Fall by Emily Hainsworth
Even in Arcadia (The Arcadia Series Book 1) by Kristen Selleck Even in Arcadia by Kristen Selleck
The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters
In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters
Jackaby (Jackaby, #1) by William Ritter Jackaby by William Ritter
Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge
And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1) by Kiersten White And I Darken by Kiersten White

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Lane (annaklane) | 41 comments I've heard of Cure for dreaming, but I can't say for sure it is Victorian.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 4: by Saga (new)

Saga (saganl) In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters
In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Merghart (jordanmerghart) | 16 comments Stalking Jack the Ripper series book one or two.

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate (katespofford) | 61 comments Jackaby Jackaby (Jackaby, #1) by William Ritter
I second The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters

message 7: by nitya (new)

nitya (nityatrip) | 18 comments I third the cure for dreaming! :)

message 8: by Sophie (new)

message 9: by Kayla (new)

message 10: by Fyre.Katz (new)

Fyre.Katz (fyrekatz) A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by: Libba Bray

message 11: by Kamille (new)

Kamille (avidreaderandtvshowwatcher) | 42 comments Take The Fall by Emily Hainsworth

message 12: by Kim (new)

Kim Kaso | 155 comments Even in Arcadia by Kristen Sellek.

message 13: by BooksByDano (new)

BooksByDano | 17 comments Fyre.Katz wrote: "A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by: Libba Bray"

This has been on my TBR for ages so I second this

message 14: by Ashley Holdren (new)

Ashley Holdren  | *Whimsies of a Nerd Girl ~ Fantasy Book Blogger (whimsiesofanerdgirl) | 9 comments Stalking Jack the Ripper

Hunting Prince Dracula

Gaaaaaaaah!!!!!! I'm reading Stalking Jack the Ripper right now and the sequel is being shipped to me! Please let this be the series!!! <3

message 16: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Moore (kamoorephoto) | 1 comments I’m echoing the ‘Stalking Jack The Ripper/Hunting Prince Dracula’ (also because I’m making them part of my little ‘Halloween Readathon’!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.