✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > amanda & thelma

Comments Showing 1-50 of 425 (425 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments where shall we start?

message 2: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments okay so which should we do fxf mxf mxm??

message 3: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments hmmm fxf?

message 4: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments okay so..

wait the theme is harry potter right??

message 5: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments okay so i have a girl named natalie and she's really weird, extremly outgoing, "funny" the bitchiest bitch of the bitches , crazy fool, and can be kind but mean.

and my other character is rebecca and she's weirder than natalie, pretty awkward, super clumsy,definition cringy, most of the time she's confused, another definition sarcastic, super shy

so yeahhh if does character's don't fit this then i could do something else??

message 6: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments that's how she works

yay!

what about you?

message 7: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments i like your character so their best friends right?

message 8: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Okay! Should I start or you?

message 9: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Will do!

Natalie was walking around, curious as usual and see's a girl standing looking at... nothing. She coughed and went up to the girl."Um, excuse me but what are you doing?" Natalie asked confused. She stared at the girl and followed where her eye was looking and her eyes went wide.

((I honestly have no idea what I was doing sorry if it was bad))

message 10: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((Something only magical people can see and yes it's your girl i could start over..if you like))

message 11: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((Sure!))

Natalie moved to the busy London city just because of a job. Her parent's job to be exact. She has to go to a new school, make new friends, and just start a whole new life here. It took a while until she said yes..and now here she is in London, from Ireland.

-time skip to her first day of muggle school-

"Do you have all your books?" her mum asked her. Natalie looked at her "Yes, of course, mum." she said. Her mum pushed her into the car and drove off to the school ((note she is 10 soon to be 11 and so is your girl))

She stared out the window at all the busy people and cars passing by.Then the car stopped."We're here Natalie, you can get out now." Her mum said to her. "Will you walk with me," Natalie asked her mum. "Sorry sweetie, I have to get to work." she frowned and walked out the car.

-time skip to in class- ((soon to meet your character))

"Say your name, and what you liked to do." The teacher told the children. "My name is Natalie and I like to eat," she said grinning.The girl beside Natalie stood up and...

((i have no idea what i wrote but the girl beside Natalie is your girl and yeah...))

message 12: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((this is where they meet and become best friend))

message 13: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((So did I..but okay))

message 14: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((yeah))

"Why adventure, Cassidy?" Natalie asked the girl, Cassidy. "Isn't it scary?"

message 15: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments (( yeah lol))

message 16: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "I'm brave..sometimes."Natalie said smiling back at Cassidy. "I rememeber when my mum took me the zoo there was an animal with big, sharp teeth. I was a little bit scared." she exclaimed.

message 17: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "What's the scariest thing you've done, if you're so big and bad?" she snapped.

message 18: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "I have a fear of heights so I can't-do that." Natalie told her

message 19: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Will you..help me?" she asked

message 20: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((sure))

"Cass..are you sure..you want to do that?" Natalie asks her best friend, Cassidy

message 21: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((Since she likes adventure she was doing some exciting thing that you can make up..))

"I honestly don't believe you," She stated.

message 22: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "It just seems like you've gone away from this adventure stuff, and more into down to earth stuff I guess..I miss the old Cass." Natalie said frowning

message 23: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Great." She said grinning at her "I'm just here to support you and hope you don't get hurt. Good luck!" Natalie said hugging her friend.

message 24: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Nah..on second thought I guess I need to live a bit.. you only live once," Natalie said. "I'll come just because you're my best friend and there will be no backing out I promise." She stated.

message 25: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "No, let my get the blame, I am the one who sorta drove us here and kinda talk you out of it then talked back into it." Natalie told her.

message 26: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "But Cass..." she pleaded

message 27: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Okay then." Natalie agreed.

message 28: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Natalie nodded and did the same as Cassidy, and watched her do the thing she practically loved doing.

message 29: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments 'God, she's beautiful...' Natalie thought. She realized that she said that out loud and looked at Cassidy with wide eyes. "I-I didn't mean to say that you're not beautiful! Wait you are! Uhh.." she whispered yelled.

message 30: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((Mhm))

message 31: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((Yes she does))

message 32: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "D-Do you need...any help?" Natalie asked cautiously.

message 33: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Natalie followed Cassidy to wherever they were going.

message 34: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Natalie got in the car, and looked over at Cassidy. "You ready?"

message 35: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "It was," Natalie exclaimed smiling back at her. "Uh, I don't know..where do you wanna go?"She asked Cassidy also taking her hat off. "Sure...?" she said confused.

((Wait I'm confused..Natalie is stepping out of the dorm or a car?))

message 36: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "I-I'll get out..." Natalie said blushing at the thought of Cassidy changing. She looked out the window so Cassidy wouldn't see her blushing.

message 37: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Oh okay then, I guess I'll stay." Natalie said sighing. "Oh right..school. Luke, I'll be serious here with you that boy gets on my fucking nerves." Natalie told her.

message 38: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Pfft...cute and sweet are antonyms of that mother fucker. He's like a spawn of Satan when I'm around." Natalie explained to Cassidy

message 39: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "He probably does if he acts like that around you," Natalie said looking out the window then back at Cassidy "We'll see tomorrow, and if he does ask you out and breaks your heart...let's just say I got a treat for him." She said grinning.

message 40: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((I'll be Luke.. I guess may like her back what do you want to do?))

"But I do feel like he likes you a lot." Natalie said.

message 41: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((m'Kay got it...))

"Of course." Natalie says nodding "You have all the qualities of the perfect girlfriend obviously." She exclaims.

message 42: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Like...most of the time you have a positive personality...probably always when you're around him," She stated, "You're a really good listener too."

message 43: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Night..." Natalie said getting out and walking away from the car looking at the sidewalk.

((pretty surprised...but do whatever you want your character to do))

message 44: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((a little bit))

message 45: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Natalie woke up, ready to go back to sleep. She did her hair, went out made a "healthy" breakfast, brushed her teeth. She then went and put on leggings, a large white shirt saying 'Girl Power' and a vintage jean jacket. She went and got her low boots, and slid those on. She got her book bag and stood outside her door waiting for Cassidy.

message 46: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Natalie walked outside and waved at her friend.

message 47: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Nothing much, just me begging my body not to fall asleep," Natalie said getting into the car. "What about you?" she questioned.

message 48: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Just like every day..." Natalie said grinning while rolling her eyes.

message 49: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Anything for you, Cass." She said winking.

message 50: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Ooh I bet that's your Lukey pukey," Natalie said grinning then frowning at the realization of what she had just said "Oh god what the fuck is wrong is me..just saying it's probably that motherfucker that likes you."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9