BookTube 2018! discussion

Archive > TBR 0 by 2019

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Dawson (adladybug) | 14 comments Hi guys! I have decided for myself that I want to get my physical TBR down to zero by the end of 2018. I don't know if this will be possible but I would like to try and I have decided to make is a sort of read a thon as well. I have a twitter and I also have a goodreads group for it (https://www.goodreads.com/group/invit...)

I would love it if some people decided to join me so that we can encourage one another. Don't feel pressured to read all of your books either, I am just using this as a way to encourage myself to read more often and to read the books I have and to not purchase anything new.

The twitter can be found @tbr0by19.

Thanks!

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather | 67 comments I'm definitely in! I have over 200 books unread and 3 shelves of nothing but classics. I need desperate help in that department because they are all huge.

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Dawson (adladybug) | 14 comments Heather wrote: "I'm definitely in! I have over 200 books unread and 3 shelves of nothing but classics. I need desperate help in that department because they are all huge."

Yay! I'm looking forward to seeing how much progress you make over the next year and a bit!!

message 4: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Sepúlveda | 8 comments i'm in! I'll try my best!