Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Authors/Writers' Corner > Beta readers wanted

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Azalea (new)

Azalea Dunn (azaleadunn) | 10 comments Hello everyone!

I'm looking for betas for my completed 40k motorcycle bwwm romance. As a warning: there is some violence, a lot of swearing, and steamy love scenes.

The blurb is below:

As the VP of the Knights of Hellfire MC, Oswald “Oz” Black is duty bound to hate the Iron Scorpions MC.

Seven years ago, the rivalry between the clubs led to bloodshed. To put an end to the violence between the two factions, Oz was forced to give up the only woman he has ever loved, the stepdaughter of the Iron Scorpions’ President.

After seven years, Oz has transformed himself from lowly prospect, to the hard riding, hard drinking VP of the most ruthless MC in the criminal underworld. But Jodi is still untouchable, out of his reach. Giving in to his carnal desire for her means the merciless Knights will destroy her.

Heartbroken over their breakup Jodi Cunningham-Reed was banished from town, leaving Oz behind forever.

Her stepfather, Justice, is President of the Iron Scorpions, and she’s loyal to her stepfather and his club. For seven long years she has stayed away from the sinful, savage biker she left behind, knowing that if they’re found together, her stepfather won’t hesitate to kill Oz.

But one night, Jodi can’t resist the pull of the outlaw biker she used to love. She finds herself giving in to one wild night of hot sex with Oz. One last night. Or so she thinks. When Jodi realizes she’s pregnant with Oz’s baby, her secret affair can no longer stay secret.

Vowing to save Oz from the wrath of two MCs, Jodi is ready to run away and leave him behind all over again.

Too bad Oz isn’t letting her go this time. He will claim her, even if it costs him his life...

If you're interested in reading, feel free to message me.

Thank you!

message 2: by sjoyce (new)

sjoyce | 2 comments I'd like to try, at least this book.

message 3: by Ese (new)

Ese | 59 comments I am interested in trying to be your beta reader,

message 4: by Azalea (new)

Azalea Dunn (azaleadunn) | 10 comments Sarita/sjoyce wrote: "I'd like to try, at least this book."

Hi Sarita,

Thanks for replying! I don't seem to be able to send you a direct message on Goodreads, so feel free to let me know if email is easier for you. My email is azaleadunn [at] gmail [dot] com

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  | 67 comments The description sounds interesting. I would be open to reading it. I do tend be a very unforgiving reviewer. Please see my reviews. If you would still like for me to beta read. just let me know.