Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Beta Readers > Available to beta read!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ally (new)

Ally | 1 comments Hi everyone! I've always wanted to be a beta reader, and as an aspiring author myself I know how crucial non-biased feedback is to the editing process. I've always been a very avid reader and am currently studying creative writing so I have a great critical eye.

I typically read YA/NA, although I do also read adult fiction (sorry, I don't read much Middle Grade!) I'm open to any genre, although I'm partial to fantasy, historical fiction, and contemporary romance.

Do let me know if you need anyone to read your manuscript, either through my email ally.boulas@gmail.com or through Goodreads, and I'd be happy to help!

message 2: by B.P. (new)

B.P. Baggett (bpbaggett) | 17 comments hello,
I am need a read through of my two books if you are able to.

message 3: by Niki (new)

Niki (nikipatel) | 4 comments Hi Ally,
I have a short fantasy story (less than 5,000 words)and a prologue (567 words) that need a beta read/edit.
The short has historical vibe and has been read by four people already with good feedback. The prologue is part of an epic YA fantasy (half of which is already written and partially beta-read).

If the prologue interests you and you want to continue with the story, I would appreciate the help.

Please PM me if interested.
Niki

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (writeriz) | 4 comments Have sent you an email :)

message 5: by Susana (new)

Susana (zuzanah) | 7 comments Hello,
are you still interested in reading books?
Mine is https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
I self-edited it, so it is probably not perfect, but is should be a fun read. It is a paranormal romance, with some history for teens and above.
I can send you a copy and a review of any kind would be nice, just so I have an idea if people liked it.
Susana