Our Lost Library discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LetsBookAboutIt | 110 comments Mod
Thank you goes out to Kaitlin for another brilliant thread addition to our group!

In this thread, we can recommend books that we treasure (from 1995-2015) and want to share. So, it would be that book that no one knows about, but you want US to read. This can technically go under the Favorites section, but you could also just post a list here of recommended material from your shelves.

Kaitlin suggested that we include a list of books that you havent read off of your shelves, but wish too!

We can encourage each other to read those books with bookish discussions. For example, if Lockwood & Co is on my shelf and you have read it, you could tell me what you love about this book!

Let’s motivate each other, tackle some amazing books and liven up this group again! Come chat!

message 2: by Kate (last edited Oct 06, 2017 04:40PM) (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Not from my shelf, but from my Kindle: Kiss the Sky by Krista and Becca Ritchie! It's actually, uh, the only book on my entire October TBRIt's one of two books on my entire October TBR that was published between 1995 and 2015. Valley of Silence is the other, which I totally forgot I was planning to read this month. Mostly everything else are 2017 releases that I got from the library recently. :D

Here are some sequels/series conclusions that I'm spotting on my shelves: Between the Spark and the Burn (Between, #2) by April Genevieve Tucholke - I read Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea in September 2014 . . .
City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare - I'm pretty sure I bought this a few months after it released (2014).
Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) by Richelle Mead The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead - Woowww, Kaitlin.
The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3) by Julie Kagawa - This list is turning bleak.
Unhinged (Splintered, #2) by A.G. Howard - I read Splintered in 2015.
Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) by Kendare Blake - I read the first half of this duology in 2012??
UnWholly (Unwind, #2) by Neal Shusterman - ...this list is long enough for now.

Lol!!! Best. List. Ever.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I put off sequels FOREVER. :D

Bwahaha!!! Im reading one now lol