What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance dom is a bodyguard with rich family, protects singer

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments Book is about a dom who is a bodyguard, he is hired to protect a singer who dislikes him. It a series of books which then lead into the next brother. This book is very explicit in sexual acts. It is a very thick book. Setting would be now, written from 90's to early 2000's. Thanks.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (aweebishbookblog) | 24 comments Are you sure it’s BDSM? I only ask because it sounds like Turbulent Sea but she doesn’t write BDSM. She does right some heated, LONG AF romances though! Lol.

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments Hello Sarah, yes it's BDSM. The girl ends up falling in love with her bodyguard and the rest is history.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Oct 08, 2017 11:20AM) (new)

Kris | 33251 comments Mod
What type of music does she sing, Jen?

Is this romantic suspense with a killer/stalker, etc.?

What's the location - country, region, well-known big city?

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments Kris,

She sings pop. The book was mostly about him and his father that asks him to take this job. The singer falls in love with him finally. He's a dom and takes place in a big city. The bodyguard talks about his family and I think the book had just word as it's title. The next book starts off with his brothers story. I liked it because the scenes where very graphic.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33251 comments Mod
Who is his father and why does he ask the hero to take the job? Does the hero work for his father (along with his brothers?) or does he freelance?

Is it a love-hate relationship from the start?

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments Kris,
His father is some bigshot. He does not work for his father. His father asked him for this as a favor to him the father.

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments Yes, it's a love hate relationship from the start.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Jen, are you still looking for this or did you find it?