dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, yay! new person with a story similar to mine! *claps*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!!!!

message 4: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Man, the store ran fresh outa chocolates...Here's a meat grinder Adopt one today! courtesy of Nellie-la.

message 5: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments It's not for you to eat meat. It's to make meat pies to sell. Of course you have to have a barber work with you...

message 6: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Oh. Have you ever seen Sweeney Todd?

message 7: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Thats where you can get your meat.

message 8: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments lolz

message 9: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments I tend to avoid beef because of this one restaurant thats AWFUL! Theres an appetizer buffet bar thing each person has a little card red on one side, green on the other, so when u have the card flipped to card, people keep on coming with BEEF BEEF BEEF! It was so much I felt sick to the stomach

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 47 comments i like meat grinders!!!!! espcially when you use them the Todd way XD anyways, my story with twilight is pretty much the same as yours. so...cool.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 47 comments *nods* it the only way to go. XD

message 13: by Ivo (new)

Ivo I JUST HATE THE BOOK AND THE MOVIE SO MUCH!!!!

message 14: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I still haven't gotten mine...

message 15: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Saved By Grace wrote: "Rose and Zeppelin (Zepplin? urgh) must be busy, they probably have a life outside of goodreads. ;)"

At least someone does...

message 16: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Chandloski wrote: "Aaric gave me a meatgrinder :)

And hello -A!!! Im Chandler!!

I like waffles :)"

DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES?
YES I LIKE WAFFLES!
DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES?
YES I LIKE PANCAKES!
DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST?
YES I LIKE FRENCH TOAST!

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
Feel free to delete it...

message 17: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Haaalloooooo Chandler! My story was slightly sadder than yours. I was so far gone that Breaking Dawn seemed okay too me. Then, although it sounds very weird, after watching Twilight the movie and than reading other people rant about twilight, i came to my senses! Whoa, It is a brighter side! Damn, am i happy to be here.
(please do not kill me for this bit of info: I was so far gone i thought twilight was better than Harry Potter.
Yes, I know that is complete crap. Now i have a burning hatred for Smeyer because she wrote that dumb book and poluted my brains.)

message 18: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 38 comments Oh well at least you're better now. We're glad. Welcome

message 19: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 :)

message 20: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments -A wrote: "I JUST HATE THE BOOK AND THE MOVIE SO MUCH!!!!"

Hey!! Don't steal my waffles!!

Saved By Grace wrote: "Welcome to Twilight Haters, A. :D
^_^
Rose should be around to give you your TAC badge soon, Aaric to give you chocolate or something, and Zeppelin to give you a lightsaber. ;)"

Hmmm, maybe. Only if I see another comment from -A

Saved By Grace wrote: "Rose and Zeppelin (Zepplin? urgh) must be busy, they probably have a life outside of goodreads. ;)"

*gasp* Seriously? I didn't know that was possible..*sigh* maybe I should get one of these things you call 'life'. Where can I buy one?

message 21: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Saved By Grace wrote: "I was just waitin' for someone to jump on that. Heh.
Yes, I know ... I, too, have a life outside of goodreads and teh interwebz. It's just quite boring."

I know what you mean...

message 22: by Ivo (new)

Ivo Hey Chandler....
I JUST HATE TWILIGHT SO BADDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
AND I HATE SM...

message 23: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) he should still get an award or something for having to deal with those twilight fanatics

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

wow.she does??

message 25: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments Chandloski wrote: "Yeah. I have no idea why. But I dont like James Cameron either. Like his movies, but I dont like him."

James Cameron could probably write better than SM!LOL

Titanic was horrible, but at least he mad Aliens, which was cool!

message 26: by Ivo (new)

Ivo I think that we all cant kill Twilight hahahaha:D

message 27: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments Chandloski wrote: "Yeah Monique!! Titanic was good the first time, but that's about it. Its really not that great of a movie, nor is it the "masterpiece" everybody made it out to be at the time.

He also gave us The ..."

Terminator was awesome!

message 28: by Killer Queen (last edited Aug 27, 2009 12:05PM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Gah...I watched a movie in biology, but I can't remember the name. I really liked it too...

message 29: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I think so.

message 30: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) started with a g

message 31: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments Nooooooo!!! You're a TREKKIE????

message 32: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments My fave sci fi author is Kurt Vonnegut

message 33: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments i'm a star wars geek, sworn enemy of all trekkies! lol.

message 34: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments don't tell anybody but I actually liked the stark trek series with capt jean luc piccard! shhush!

message 35: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments don't tell anybody but I actually liked the stark trek series with capt jean luc piccard! shhush!

message 36: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments Monique wrote: "don't tell anybody but I actually liked the stark trek series with capt jean luc piccard! shhush!"

lol! I dun really like star wars or star trek and ya