Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

The Writing Process > So I have a new cover :)

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments Would love to hear what everyone thinks of my new cover:

https://eldonfarrellauthor.com/2017/1...

Thanks!

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex Carver | 4626 comments Nice, I like it.

message 3: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments Alex wrote: "Nice, I like it."

Thanks Alex :)

Sam (Rescue Dog Mom, Writer, Hugger) (sammydogs) | 959 comments Great cover AND website, Eldon! Hugs

message 5: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments Sam (Rescue Dog Mom, Writer, Hugger) wrote: "Great cover AND website, Eldon! Hugs"

Glad you like it Sam :)

message 6: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments The cover has updated on Amazon. Anyone know how to update it here?

message 7: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4583 comments Mod
Much better- matches the book.

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine (christineroney) | 261 comments Great cover, Eldon!

message 9: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments Thanks Carole and Christine!! Seems the new cover is a hit ;)

message 10: by Marie Silk (new)

Marie Silk | 208 comments Looks awesome :) well done!

message 11: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments Marie Silk wrote: "Looks awesome :) well done!"

Thanks Marie!!

message 12: by Erica (new)

Erica Graham (erica_graham) | 1490 comments Mod
Love it! Great eye catching cover. :)

message 13: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments Erica wrote: "Love it! Great eye catching cover. :)"

Good to hear Erica :)

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy Hamilton | 2560 comments Awesome cover. Not sure if you can just change the cover on here or upload a new one leaving the old one visible.

message 15: by R.L. (new)

R.L. Jackson (authorrljackson) | 856 comments Mod
Love the cover Eldon. Bravo. You have to type librarian in the search bar and make a new post over there asking them to change it. It’s a process

message 16: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments Amy wrote: "Awesome cover. Not sure if you can just change the cover on here or upload a new one leaving the old one visible."

Thanks Amy!

message 17: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments R.L. wrote: "Love the cover Eldon. Bravo. You have to type librarian in the search bar and make a new post over there asking them to change it. It’s a process"

Thanks R.L. :) The librarians are on it!

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy Hamilton | 2560 comments Last time I contacted the librarians they told me to do it myself lol.

message 19: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments Amy wrote: "Last time I contacted the librarians they told me to do it myself lol."

What were you asking for?

message 20: by Amy (new)

Amy Hamilton | 2560 comments Just a change in cover.

message 21: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments Amy wrote: "Just a change in cover."

Really? That's odd....

message 22: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer Nice cover, Eldon! Have you considered switching the positions of the title and phrase? Just a thought. I like the title effect.

message 23: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments Denise wrote: "Nice cover, Eldon! Have you considered switching the positions of the title and phrase? Just a thought. I like the title effect."

Thanks Denise! Something to consider :)

message 24: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments Just a quick question....does anyone here know the process for updating a cover on Createspace? Has anyone done it before?

message 25: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4583 comments Mod
I've done it a million times. If you self published your book- you just upload it where it says cover. If it's locked, you have to call them to unlock and you can load it again.

message 26: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments Carole wrote: "I've done it a million times. If you self published your book- you just upload it where it says cover. If it's locked, you have to call them to unlock and you can load it again."

Awesome Carole!! Thanks a bunch 😁

message 27: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell | 285 comments CeDany wrote: "I'm going to be doing this exactly, later on tonight... Fingers-crossed it goes well. If it does, I'll be answering questions on how to go about it.

Cheers!

CeDany, BB, V-V!"

Good luck CeDany :) Be interested to hear how it works!!

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread