The Jungle (Oregon Files, #8) The Jungle discussion

The Jungle by Clive Cussler

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aidan Deneen The Jungle starts off with a helicopter crash onto an abandoned oil rig. The rig, J-61, has been abondoned for years. The sole survivor is knocked out and killed, leaving the rig alone once more. The book follows the Corporation, an organization created to do what governments cannot. They use a high tech ship as a base, and are hired to save a rich mans son. During there operation they rescue a captured American soldier and bring him back to the ship. While they are on another mission someone hacks the most secure database on earth and threatens to destroy the USA if his demands are not met.
I enjoyed this book and many others written by Clive Cussler because he knows how to keep his readers interested. He balances suspense with action in a fantastic tale that seems to come alive as you read it.
I give this book ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ And recommend it to all who enjoy adventure.

message 2: by Eric (new)

Eric Hersh I thought this book was good. It had some interesting twists and turns. It was mostly action/adventure with a touch of Sci Fi. On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being poor and 5 excellent in my opinion this book rates a 3 1/2 to 4, above average.