Our Lost Library discussion

Suggestions and Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LetsBookAboutIt | 110 comments Mod
A great friend gave me the advice to include a suggestions & recommendations section!

So, if you have something to share, please do so! I’d love any feedback and ways to include yourself/more people! :)

message 2: by Kate (last edited Oct 06, 2017 02:47PM) (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Yay, you made it. :) I was brainstorming yesterday!

1) A currently reading thread - to share what we're reading at that moment (I know this is included in the general discussion thread, but a thread specifically about what we're currently reading may encourage more discussion)

2) a thread about TBR books - maybe titled "Lost Books in Our TBRs" or something like that (to go with the group name); we could share what "older" books that we've been really wanting to read for awhile, just got interested in, etc.

Those are my two suggestions for specific threads at the moment, and I'll probably end up being really active on both. :D

As for ways to encourage more discussion (other than those thread suggestions above): I highly suggest highlighted books of the month that we could read and discuss. I personally like the idea of two books just because it gives more than one option. Whenever I take a peek at a group, the first thing I do is check out their currently reading section to see if they're reading something I'm interested in. It could connect with the themes of the monthly Pop quizzes.

I think that's it for now...

LetsBookAboutIt | 110 comments Mod
Ok!!!! Ill work on that this weekend!!! Thank u SO much for your feedback! I really appreciate it! :)

As for the group book, Im unsure if I can make that happen. Maybe I can do a genre thing? I lost most of my books and so my current library is quite small. When I get a Kindle, I may be able to try it. Hmm Ill need to brainstorm. I love the idea! Thank u!

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) No problem. :) Genre could be good!