What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Silver Swan (Elite Kings Club, #1)
This topic is about The Silver Swan
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. New Adult (Dark?) Romance - Girl Bullied by Elite Group of Guys. Spoiler ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 3 comments Hi! Looking for a new adult book that is a dark romance I believe, where the main character is a girl who I think just moved to a new school (?) and is then bullied by a group of elite/rich guys. The guys all are a part of this secret society/game, and I think their dads or a group of older men were a part of the generation in the society before them...

SPOILERs to scenes I vaguely remember: girl is blindfolded and taken somewhere b/c of the elite guys, the girl finds out at the end that she's part of the game/society too b/c I think there's a standoff scene at the end with the older generation of the society....ALSO I think in a journal or flashback we find out the main character's female ancestor was a part of the game/society as well...

I read this book within the past couple of years, and I think the next book in the series came out recently. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :)

message 2: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments Maybe Elite by Rachel Van Dyken? I haven't read it, but seems to match your description.

message 3: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 3 comments It's not haha, I'm currently reading Elite right now..it's a similar feel of a story fhough! :)

message 4: by Angie_W (new)

Angie_W | 4 comments kinda sounds like the movie "The riot club" but i know that's not the one. sorry :(

message 5: by Angie_W (new)

Angie_W | 4 comments I haven't read them but since they kinda match your description... Darke Academy by Gabriella Poole and Dark Elite by Chloe Neill series?

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34466 comments Mod
Angie_W's suggestions:
- Darke Academy series by Gabriella Poole - https://www.goodreads.com/series/4685...

- Dark Elite series by Chloe Neill - https://www.goodreads.com/series/4698...

message 7: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 3 comments Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I actually found the book on my own!! It's The Silver Swan by Amo Jones in case anyone was curious :)