Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1)
This topic is about Dead Witch Walking
Oct 2017: The Quick > ALT: Dead Witch Walking Discussion *Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sean Lookielook Sandulak (seansandulak) | 918 comments Mod
The forum-picked ALT title for October is Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison. Use this thread to discuss the book. (Spoiler Warning: Please limit spoilers to the first book only. Use this thread to discuss the entire series.)
All the creatures of the night gather in "the Hollows" of Cincinnati, to hide, to prowl, to party... and to feed.

Vampires rule the darkness in a predator-eat-predator world rife with dangers beyond imagining - and it's Rachel Morgan's job to keep that world civilized.

A bounty hunter and witch with serious sex appeal and an attitude, she'll bring 'em back alive, dead... or undead.

message 2: by Sean Lookielook (last edited Oct 05, 2017 10:43PM) (new)

Sean Lookielook Sandulak (seansandulak) | 918 comments Mod
In the series description, it says, "Each book in this series is a whole story with a beginning and an ending…" So far, so good.

message 3: by E. (new) - rated it 5 stars

E. (angelmercury) | 10 comments I really loved this series. The first several books are very strong with fun characters and a really great world. While the books are part of a bigger story as a whole, mostly they come to satisfying conclusions. Kim Harrison is on my Must Read list because of this series. If you haven't read this one and you like urban fantasy then you're in for a treat.

fenixphire | 10 comments I read this ages ago, and can't remember specifics about book 1 anymore. It was one of my first ever urban fantasy books, though, and a big part of what made me fall in love with the genre.

Looking forward to the discussion, and maybe chiming in when I'm sure I can talk about something without spoilers from later books. :)

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura | 4 comments Ooh. Loved this series- may have to re-read the first one to comment, but no hardship.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dead Witch Walking (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kim Harrison (other topics)