What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Now we'll never know > Romance Trilogy or Anthology Paranormal

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 13, 2017 02:47PM) (new)

Have read this book before. (for adults) Probably around 5yrs or 10. It is a trilogy or anthology. As far as I can remember is this:

Frist Story: Probably set in 16th, 17th or 18th century. Salem or England. About a pretty witch and a vampire, (who hits his head) and ends up losing his memory. After falling down a hill to save her life, from a mob. Forgetting he's a vamp. Thinks he mortal.

Becomes allergic to her. So she gives him some of her potions. And also helps to try to regain his memory.

Second Story: About a woman reporter taking a tour of a castle. Unaware it belongs to a vampire, who is her guide. Probably takes place in Transylvania. Modern Time.

Other Stories: Can not remember.

The cover is a blue/turquoise cover. Don't recall the authors or title. And I don't recall what is on the cover. Published year, not sure. Could be in the 1990's or 2000's.

Thank you members.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33320 comments Mod
Michelle, around what year did you read the first book?

Can you tell us more about the first book - how do they meet, for adults or teens, location/country, etc.?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kris wrote: "Michelle, around what year did you read the first book?

Can you tell us more about the first book - how do they meet, for adults or teens, location/country, etc.?"

The stories are all in one book. And the info above is all I can give you. For all I can remember. Thanks. Michelle

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37757 comments Mod
Moving to NWNK.