☯Bҽαƈσɳ Hιʅʅʂ☯{A Tҽҽɳ Wσʅϝ ʂҽɱι αԃʋαɳƈҽԃ Rρ} discussion

Beacon hills high > Abandoned Classroom

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madison, Dunder Mifflin this is Pam. (new)

Madison (thegalpal) | 154 comments Mod
Empty class room

message 2: by Madison, Dunder Mifflin this is Pam. (new)

Gabrielle opened the door to the room and cautiously walked in, making sure it was empty like it usually was. When she determined that it was in fact empty she went to the cabinet in the corner and grabbed her guitar out of it. She then went and sat at a desk and began working on her newest song.
She had the first few verses written out but she hadn't quite finished it. Having the guitar added in helped the lyrics flow better and she was hoping it could help inspire the rest of it, but it was slow to come to her. She kept glancing toward the door to the hallway to make sure she wouldn't have any unexpected ears overhear her music.
After a while she forgot about everything beyond the empty room. She even forgot to check the door, she was so swept up in her song. Music meant so much to her, she wrote all her secrets, feelings, and thoughts into melody and sang them in secret. She's never shared a single song with anyone, it was far too personal to her.

message 3: by Madison, Dunder Mifflin this is Pam. (new)

Gabby didn't notice at first, and she continued playing. Eventually, mid-verse she looked up and saw him. She let out a little yelp of embarrassment and scrambled to put away her notebook and guitar. For some reason she felt like if he couldn't see them, he had no proof he had actually heard part of her song.
Gabrielle blushed a bright red color when she realized that she was only adding onto the embarrassment by looking so flustered. To her the worst part was that it was Stiles that happened to walk through the door.
Of course. Out of the whole school it has to be him. The person that I wanted to hear it LEAST.
She finally decided to deal with situation "uh, hey! Stiles" she said with an awkward half smile trying to NOW be nonchalant, though she wasn't doing a great job at it

message 4: by Madison, Dunder Mifflin this is Pam. (new)

Gabrielle giggled at his comment about coach, knowing how coach was. "Yeah, That's me. Gabrielle." she smiled while striking a little pose. It seemed like he didn't even realize what she had been doing, like he hadn't noticed her or the music, which allowed her to let out a sigh of relief, though the guitar was just sitting on the floor behind her and the notebook had some how been thrown all the way across the room in her frenzy to get rid of the musical evidence.
"Anything I can do to help make your day a little better?" she asked, immediately kicking herself for sounding like she was referring to something dirty but she decided to ignore that, in fact she was gonna try to completely move the conversation past that "I mean yeah I don't mind the interruption. I was just... ya know. Napping? yeah napping" she said in a far from convincing way.

message 5: by Madison, Dunder Mifflin this is Pam. (new)

Gabrielle smiled widely at him "Sure whatever I can do to help I will!" she responded, then giggled at his photo comment "if they aren't like THAT, then why can't anyone look at them? what are they of?" she said half amused and half curious.
After teasing him a bit she began looking around for his phone. she wasn't quite sure why it would be in HERE considering no one ever came here to the best of her knowledge. "are you sure it would be in here? not much really happens in here. are you sure it's not a different classroom?" she asked, confusion seeping into her voice.

message 6: by Madison, Dunder Mifflin this is Pam. (new)

Gabrielle smiled thinking he was just playing around, trying to act all mysterious. "yeah yeah. secrets. BORING" she laughed then dropped the subject and continued looking around the room. she was still very interested in finding out what the pictures were of. She was very curious by nature but if stiles wanted to keep it a "secret" she'd let him. for a little while at least.
His tone then made her look up from her searching place to scan his face for any sign of distress. All she found was his normal Stiles smile that had distracted her many times, and actually caused quite a few embarrassing incidents like falling down stairs or running into open locker doors. She still felt the need to made sure nothing was up "Hey are you ok stiles?" she asked stopping her search to get closer.

message 7: by Madison, Dunder Mifflin this is Pam. (new)

Gabrielle was a bit disappointed when he found his phone, it was rare that she got time with stiles, not that he even remembered any of it anyway. But then he turned to her notebook and began looking at it and she was so embarrassed she actually wanted her time with him to be cut short!
"Oh uh yeah. That's mine. It's nothing really though!" She spewed out at an amazing speed, tripping over her words in embarrassment.
She ran to the book and closed it quickly hoping he didn't read much of it, it was all super personal, and some about him, she'd be mortified if he found out.

message 8: by Madison, Dunder Mifflin this is Pam. (new)

((It's all good man!))
Gabrielle blushed "I'm uh. Yeah. I like music but that doesn't really mean i'm GOOD at it, ya know?" she stumbled out to him re-positioning her guitar case on her back. She didn't only like music, she loved it, it was her passion, her one true love. If she played for Stiles and he didn't like it she would be mortified, and her one constant in her life would be tainted.
She also looked around the room but so that she would avoid eye contact with him, if he looked her in the eyes and asked she knew there was no way she could say no to him.

message 9: by Madison, Dunder Mifflin this is Pam. (new)

(My notifications for this group aren't showing up all the time sorry! I'll respond tonight!)

message 10: by Madison, Dunder Mifflin this is Pam. (new)

Gabrielle looked up at him making sure he was serious but for extra assurance she added "Are you sure you want to hear me play? I really may not be any good. I've never really played for anyone" she said fidgeting with her hands before grabbing her guitar, getting ready in case he did want to hear. she tried to think of a song good enough to play for him, it would have to be a cover since her originals were way too personal for her first mini performance.

message 11: by Madison, Dunder Mifflin this is Pam. (new)

Gabrielle got out her guitar and played falling slowly by glen hansard beautifully. she was in her own world as she played, she put her whole heart into the words she sang forgetting Stiles was there. Once she finished she looked at him, she turned bright red and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Sorry, I don't usually play in front of people" She said quietly looking at the floor.

☯Bҽαƈσɳ Hιʅʅʂ☯{A Tҽҽɳ Wσʅϝ ʂҽɱι αԃʋαɳƈҽԃ Rρ}

unread topics | mark unread