The Cheerful Wednesdays discussion

You (You, #1)
This topic is about You
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > YOU | Theories & Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wren (fablesandwren) (last edited Oct 05, 2017 06:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wren (fablesandwren) (fablesandwren) | 44 comments UMMMMM JOE HAS ROAD RAGE FOR SURE. KEEP JOE OFF THE ROAD!

He finally got CAUGHT! SHE HAS TO KNOW RIGHT?!

Dayrin Omg yes! He has some SERIOUS road rage issues!! The dude flipped off and kid!!!

Wren (fablesandwren) (fablesandwren) | 44 comments How did he not get caught? I'm so angry! lol

Wren (fablesandwren) (fablesandwren) | 44 comments Okay can we talk about Joe getting the shit kicked out of him please and he’s like okay with it?

Aleta I feel like there's a term for how he was describing his feelings in that scene but I can't think of it... it's really strange to me that he felt like that was atonement? Maybe he was trying to feel in control of the situation by acting like he was okay with it because it's "atonement." Because actual atonement rarely ever comes at a time when we would label it that way, people are usually blindsided by it, I think. Also here again I think we have his weird God complex coming up, since atonement is linked to religion.

Dayrin I agree that whole situation was rather strange.

Wren (fablesandwren) (fablesandwren) | 44 comments Does anyone know why he signed "Peaches" email Peach Is? Is that her last name or something? On the audiobook it sounded like he said Peaches. But then Aleta showed me it was Peach Is and I am a little confused.

message 8: by Mel (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mel (ReadUntilTheLastPage) (readuntilthelastpage) | 25 comments WrensReads wrote: "Does anyone know why he signed "Peaches" email Peach Is? Is that her last name or something? On the audiobook it sounded like he said Peaches. But then Aleta showed me it was Peach Is and I am a li..."

Isn't her middle name Isabella or something similar to that?... I can't remember exactly.

Wren (fablesandwren) (fablesandwren) | 44 comments UMMMMMM... JOE IS SCREWED. SHE FOUND HIS SHRINE. THIS IS HELGA GETTING CAUGHT BY ARNOLD AND HIM FREAKING OUT ABOUT GUM ARNOLD.

message 10: by Mel (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mel (ReadUntilTheLastPage) (readuntilthelastpage) | 25 comments WrensReads wrote: "UMMMMMM... JOE IS SCREWED. SHE FOUND HIS SHRINE. THIS IS HELGA GETTING CAUGHT BY ARNOLD AND HIM FREAKING OUT ABOUT GUM ARNOLD."

OHMIGOSH I CANT BELIEVE IT HAPPENED (also super proud that I didn't read ahead for this set cause OHMIGOSH! lol)

Dayrin Omg!!!!! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.