Making Connections discussion

How To Become a Successful (recovering)Alcoholic
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5034. - HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL (recovering) ALCOHOLIC by J.P. Willson

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jan 14, 2018 04:36AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
How To Become a Successful (recovering)Alcoholic by J.P. Willson J.P. Willson

Title: How To Become A Successful (recovering) Alcoholic
Author: J.P. Willson
Genre: Self Help/Memoir
Formats Available: Epub & Pdf
Time Frame: 4 Weeks
Copies Available: 10

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

Sobriety isn't a destination, it's an ongoing journey, one with which J.P. Willson is all too familiar. In How to Become a Successful (recovering) Alcoholic, Willson is eager to offer whatever insights he can for those embarking on the same road. This memoir examines how his addiction contributed to and informed some of the choices and behaviours that ultimately led him to Vancouver's Downtown East Side.

Make no mistake, however; though it contains its fair share of hard truths and regrets, this is not a sob story and does not wallow in what might have been. Instead this is a story of success and redemption through hard work.

His first book, Through the Mind's Eye: A Journey of Self-Discovery, was about getting sober. This book is about something much harder: staying there.

Written while working as a chef at the Salvation Army Harbour Light Addiction and Recovery Rehabilitation Centre, it is a testament both to what is possible with the right mindset-and what is all too probable without it....

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Christa (new)

Christa Bistretzan Christa- albertasweetheart@yahoo.ca. ePub

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Christa

J.P. Willson | 17 comments Tana wrote: "sent in your request Christa"

Done Tana, and thank you!

message 5: by Jen from Quebec :0) (last edited Jan 14, 2018 03:39AM) (new) - added it

Jen from Quebec :0) (muppetbaby99) | 6 comments I have known people that have 'done time on the East side' (of Vancouver). I would love to review this book! Thank you. --Jen from Quebec :0)

jenthescribe@gmail.com
*e-pub

message 6: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Jennifer

J.P. Willson | 17 comments Tana wrote: "sent in your request Jennifer"

Done and done....Thank you again Tana...

message 8: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Langer (goodreadscomgeorgealangercom) | 18 comments I’d be happy to read & review. I’m in recovery-32 years & published author of “50 Ways to Worry Less Now.” amazon; just out) for more info:
Https://Gigilanger.com

message 9: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Langer (goodreadscomgeorgealangercom) | 18 comments Gigi here. I didn’t add my email address glanger2202@gmail.com. Kindle/mobi is best but any kind of file will do.

message 10: by J.P. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.P. Willson | 17 comments Gigi wrote: "Gigi here. I didn’t add my email address glanger2202@gmail.com. Kindle/mobi is best but any kind of file will do."

Hi Gigi, I shall be more than happy to send this along....