Camp Wood-Valley (RP) discussion

Roleplay > Character Adoption

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1511 comments Mod
Here, you can put characters up for adoption and/or adopt a character. Bellow, please comment the following and wait till i get back to you:
Putting characters up for adoption:
Putting (first name) (last name) up for adoption. ((You dont have to put it in bold))
Adopting a character:
I would like to adopt (character name).
Remember, you can only adopt characters thaat are up for adoption. You can adopt as many as you wish and can put as many as you wish up for adoption. Any further questions, please go to the question/suggestion thread.

message 2: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (last edited Oct 05, 2017 04:09PM) (new)

Characters up for adoption:
Cynthia Pianka (Catherine-- Drama Teacher)

message 3: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

Absolutely! Check out Catherine's character thread to copy and paste the character template.

message 4: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

You can adopt Derek. Go to Catherine's character thread to copy and paste Derek's character template from her thread to your's.

message 5: by Rylee (new)

Rylee (theneverlandgal) May I adopt Cynthia Pianka