Audiobooks discussion

Ardennes Sniper
This topic is about Ardennes Sniper
Free Promos for Review > WWII Sniper Thriller - looking for reviews

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments My latest is now available. If you'd like to give a listen, please send me a message or preferred e-mail, and I will be happy to send you a code. This is the follow-up book to "Ghost Sniper" but stands alone just fine.

December 1944. As German forces launch a massive surprise attack through the frozen Ardennes Forest, two snipers find themselves aiming for a rematch. Caje Cole is a backwoods hunter from the Appalachian Mountains of the American South, while Kurt Von Stenger is the deadly German "Ghost Sniper".
Having been in each other's crosshairs before, they fight a final duel during Germany's desperate attempt to turn the tide of war in what will come to be known as the Battle of the Bulge. Can the hunter defeat the marksman? Even in the midst of war, some battles are personal.

https://www.audible.com/pd/Mysteries-...

message 2: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Just sent you a code. Thanks for your interest in listening and reviewing. Cheers!

Scott

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Thank you Scott.

message 5: by Dan (new)

Dan (ermahderd) | 83 comments OOOO Pick me pick me please! Sending you a message. The first of these was great!

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Glad to send you a code, Dan.

message 7: by Minty (new)

Minty | 13 comments Would you send a link via private message or e-mail to amazesso1@gmail.com? I think I remember your voice a Titanic audiobook!

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Yes, I did narrate a Titanic audiobook. Happy to send you a code for this one. Just sent it via e-mail. Enjoy.

Scott