Support for Indie Authors discussion

Physical Book Publishing > Why IngramSpark’s New Trim Size is Great News for Children’s Book Makers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (last edited Oct 05, 2017 07:02PM) (new)

Chris Stead (chrisstead) | 6 comments Hi Fellow Indies,

There was a small announcement today from print-on-demand service IngramSpark that offers a great new opportunity for self-published authors. I've done a detailed breakdown on my blog that is too big for a forum that shows how it can impact the way you think about your book’s design. But if you're keen on the landscape orientation, it's a positive move in the right direction to actually making books work nicely across all mediums.

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) Hi Chris. Can you please remove your link per our rules? Thanks.

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris Stead (chrisstead) | 6 comments Christina wrote: "Hi Chris. Can you please remove your link per our rules? Thanks."

How can I point people to all the information without the link? Do I point them to my profile or just put the address not as a link? It's really detailed info.

message 4: by Ben (new)

Ben Jackson | 86 comments Thanks for the article Chris, It was great information and laid out, easy to follow! Keep up the good work!

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) The information you gave is enough. People can find Ingram on their own. If you want to discuss what benefits you see, that's fine, but we have a strict no link policy.

message 6: by Chris (new)

Chris Stead (chrisstead) | 6 comments I've removed the link as requested. Although its important to note that none of the information I am referring to is on Ingram.

message 7: by Dwayne, Head of Lettuce (new)

Dwayne Fry | 4333 comments Mod
Okay. Noted.

message 8: by Ben (new)

Ben Jackson | 86 comments If you click Chris's name, then hit his website link, you'll be able to find the article. For children's book authors, it is definitely worth a read.