Helping Readers Get More Books - FREE discussion

What books do you like to read?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.K. (new)

J.K. II (jkmillerii) | 6 comments Mod
Hey! Thanks for joining. Please, tell us what kind of books you like and want more of. :)

message 2: by Sue (new)

Sue Williams (goodreadscomcatfish95969) | 3 comments I have very eclectic tastes in books. The only ones I am not fond of are romance and radical si-fi. My bookshelves are filled with cookbooks, mysteries, thrillers, cozy mysteries, true stories and biographies, fantasy, speculative fiction, animal stories, nature and ecology based stories, history if it is blended in with a good story, horror...... you get the idea, as I said, eclectic taste.

message 3: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Tuite | 1 comments I’m up for reading anything except for the old Fabioesque type romances that most mothers used to read lol

message 4: by Marina (new)

Marina Spirova (ameretat) I love to read all kind of mystery and crime novels, I like romance and fantasy, and thrillers. If I have to be honest, I like almost everything. What I don't like is westerns, si-fi and military stories. I do not like historical fiction either.

message 5: by J.K. (new)

Sue wrote: "I have very eclectic tastes in books. The only ones I am not fond of are romance and radical si-fi. My bookshelves are filled with cookbooks, mysteries, thrillers, cozy mysteries, true stories and ..."

Hey! Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to post up the opportunities to win books with your...eclectic tastes. :P

message 6: by J.K. (new)

J.J. wrote: "I’m up for reading anything except for the old Fabioesque type romances that most mothers used to read lol"

Haha! Fair enough.

message 7: by J.K. (new)

Marina wrote: "I love to read all kind of mystery and crime novels, I like romance and fantasy, and thrillers. If I have to be honest, I like almost everything. What I don't like is westerns, si-fi and military s..."

Thanks, I'll be posting up opportunities to win books within your likes. :)