Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting Place discussion

Sick Fux
This topic is about Sick Fux
2017- Buddy Reads > Sick Fux BR *SPOILERS* 10/9

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments WHO WANTS TO JOIN LISA, AMBER AND I IN THIS NICE AND CUTE BOOK??? RENEE?????

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I can hardly wait...I hope it fills the darkness we sick fuxers crave!!!

message 3: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Right!!! I've loved most of Tillie's books!

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments That title is, um...WOW!

Amber | 37 comments Can’t wait ladies!!

Summer Sharp (summersharp) | 5 comments Love Tillie and I am a big fan of her Scarred Souls series so I'm looking forward to this one.

message 7: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Oh great! This book is being compared to The Bad Ones by Stylo Fantome, WHICH I 2.5 STARRED BECAUSE IT WAS THAT PSYCHO-STUPID and not dark.

message 8: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Of course, I'm in!

Been busy the past couple of days getting the estate sale ready and we had the first day today, but I'm finished tomorrow and then I'm going to do nothing by lie around my house and read for a week!

I haven't read The Bad Ones, but I have enjoyed one or two of her other books.

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments It is live, so I started early. 17% and I have to walk away for a bit and picture puppies and unicorns. Shudder!!!!!!

message 10: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments I'm with Lisa! I think I need to go watch unicorns 🦄 and rainbows 🌈 FUCK

message 11: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 38% This is so wrong and so fucked up!!!

Amber | 37 comments I’m only at 13% and I’m not gonna lie had to skim a couple parts already. It hit a hard limit for me.

message 13: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments I took a break to watch my soccer!

message 14: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments There are definitely some huge triggers and it will hit a lot of peoples limits. Apparently I have no soul...cuz I can't look away

message 15: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Triggers big time!

message 16: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments 28% my heart is fucking breaking!

message 17: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 53% OMG...I think I may have nightmares. What he did to Kitty Kat!!!

message 18: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Woaw! Who's kitty kat?

message 19: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments One of the uncles!!

message 20: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments I just got passed that! At 56% AND I CANT STOP READING

message 21: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments Spoilers please...for the nosey lurkers. Hee hee

message 22: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments I am dying of curiousity what has you guys all anxious.

Amber | 37 comments Ok you two!!! NO SPEEd READING ALLOWED!! I can’t be left reading this by myself. I’ll have nightmares! 🙈

message 24: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Oh boo! 👻 You all started?! I was looking forward to reading with y'all.😭 My bad for not checking in earlier.

Oh well, I'll start now and I'LL read with you, Amber! lol

message 25: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Oh noooo, not another girl who's a dolly! lol At 2% I'm already creeped out!

message 26: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Ellllla! Did you see your book twin at Maryse's???

Amber | 37 comments Yay Renee!!! We can be creeped out together!

message 28: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I am stopping at 87% for you someone to catch up and hold my hand!!!

message 29: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments You two are not alone...I simply went ahead and turned on some lights for you. This is dark dark dark!!!

Summer Sharp (summersharp) | 5 comments Picture Flame times 10 and you get to the fucked up level the hero and heroine are in this book. Along the lines of Raze but even more dark. The Scarred Souls books are some of my favorites, but for some reason this one didn't pull me in emotionally as much as Raze. Still a solid read though.

message 31: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I'm at 20% -- yes, it's dark, dark, dark, just the way a lurve it!

Melinda Ruyten | 1025 comments Ooooh I'm starting today too.

message 33: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Done guys - and this is some f'd up stuff. It was perfectly dark, and never went to the "OMG, these guys are so crazy that I just can't do this" side of the house. Don't get me wrong, they ARE crazy, but justifiably so. And I looooooved the ending. I couldn't imagine how it could successfully get there, but the author did a fantastic job, IMHO!!! Enjoy!!!
And for Leslie, here's some spoilers - do NOT read this if you don't want to know what this book is about, cuz I'm gonna lay it all out (view spoiler)Obviously, I left out a LOT of details, and the details are what make the story so fucked up. There are some very deranged and horrific things that occur along the way. Yet somehow, it's still a love story.

message 34: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Lisa wrote: "Done guys - and this is some f'd up stuff. It was perfectly dark, and never went to the "OMG, these guys are so crazy that I just can't do this" side of the house. Don't get me wrong, they ARE craz..."

Yes, it it SO a love story! I'm loving it!

message 35: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Renee wrote: "Ellllla! Did you see your book twin at Maryse's???"

Who???

message 36: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Done! Same as Lisa, I loved this DARK story and yes it ticked off my dark box, although now I want more dark and twisted!

message 37: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Ela wrote: "Renee wrote: "Ellllla! Did you see your book twin at Maryse's???"

Who???"

Someone who posted yesterday (I think) on the 'Friday Finds' string (I think).

message 38: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments at 46% Yay! (view spoiler)

message 39: by Nay (last edited Oct 09, 2017 10:56AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Renee wrote: "Ela wrote: "Renee wrote: "Ellllla! Did you see your book twin at Maryse's???"

Who???"

Someone who posted yesterday (I think) on the 'Friday Finds' string (I think)."

Someone named kooloo

message 40: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Renee wrote: "Ela wrote: "Renee wrote: "Ellllla! Did you see your book twin at Maryse's???"

Who???"

Then, that was Amy....

message 41: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Renee wrote: "Renee wrote: "Ela wrote: "Renee wrote: "Ellllla! Did you see your book twin at Maryse's???"

Who???"

Someone named ..."

Oh never mind....found Kooloo

message 42: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments Thanks Lisa! I will never read this but sooooo had to know the plot cause I'm nosey like that!! Def sounds riveting!

message 43: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 44: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments Yup, total clucker. 🐔🐥🐣

message 45: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Renee wrote: "at 46% Yay! [spoilers removed]"

I had completely forgotten about him until he showed up there...but perhaps you'll see him again :D

message 46: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Lisa, apparently I have no soul either. This book is reminding me how much I love vamp books! lol!

message 47: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments LMAO! It totally makes you think of Vamps right!?

message 48: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments So so much! And the kind of vamp book that I really, really love!!

Amber | 37 comments I’m at 83%....it’s so dark and disturbing and just when I can’t take any more and put the book down I find myself picking it right back up!

message 50: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I'm at 80% Amber--right there with you.!

« previous 1

Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting...

unread topics | mark unread