Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Wheels of Wisdom: Life Lessons for the Restless Spirit
This topic is about Wheels of Wisdom
Awards > Please add book awards

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim Bishop | 21 comments Please add the following awards for Wheels of Wisdom:

Winner, National Indie Excellence for Inspiration (2017)
Gold Medal, Readers' Favorite Book Award for Christian - Devotion/Study (2017)

Thank you.

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6663 comments Added - Congratulations!

message 3: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim Bishop | 21 comments Thank you, Elizabeth. I see the NIEA award posted, but not the one from Readers' Favorite.

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6663 comments Sorry, I'll go finish the job. ;-)

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6663 comments Ok, thanks for the nag - did I get everything, or is there something else?

message 6: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim Bishop | 21 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "Ok, thanks for the nag - did I get everything, or is there something else?"

Hmmmm, looks okay on the book record, but when you click on the hyperlink for the Readers' Favorite Award, the book doesn't appear in the Readers' Favorite group, unlike the NIEA award which worked perfectly the first time. I appreciate your efforts.

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6663 comments Tim wrote: "Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "Ok, thanks for the nag - did I get everything, or is there something else?"

Hmmmm, looks okay on the book record, but when you click on the hyperlink for the Readers' Fa..."

It's there when I click on the award, but it isn't the topmost one. It's down about 7th or 8th. I'm not sure how the listings are prioritized, other than winners by year, with the nominees in a separate 2nd grouping.

message 8: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim Bishop | 21 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "Tim wrote: "Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "Ok, thanks for the nag - did I get everything, or is there something else?"

Hmmmm, looks okay on the book record, but when you click on the hyperlink for the..."

There it is. Now I see it. Thank you so much. Anyone who can master the technical aspects of the Goodreads website is certainly worthy of a gold medal and then some. Have a great evening.

message 9: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim Bishop | 21 comments Hi Elizabeth,
Please add another literary award for Wheels of Wisdom, which is listed in this thread.

Here's the award:
Illumination Book Award for Devotional (Bronze) (2018)
And here's the link to the contest winners:
http://www.independentpublisher.com/a...

Thank you.

message 10: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim Bishop | 21 comments And here is the Goodreads literary award group it should map to:
https://www.goodreads.com/award/show/...

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6663 comments Tim wrote: "Hi Elizabeth,
Please add another literary award for Wheels of Wisdom, which is listed in this thread.

Here's the award:
Illumination Book Award for Devotional (Bronze) (2018)
And here's the link ..."

Got this one, Tim, and thanks for the link to the GR award page. In the future, a link to your book would also help.

message 12: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim Bishop | 21 comments I like your optimism! And thank you for the support. Have a great day, Elizabeth.