ARCs Anonymous discussion

State of the ARC meme > State of the ARC October

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Evelina | AvalinahsBooks (avalinahsbooks) | 219 comments Mod
State of the ARC is a monthly feature on my blog where you can motivate yourself with your ARC reading progress, or at least show off you overdue ARCs, to make that blogger guilt better. Once you post, you are welcome to link your post up to the meme!

State of the ARC #3 will be coming out on October 30, so you can plan to link up.

The previous State of the ARC:
http://avalinahsbooks.space/state-arc...

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (aweebishbookblog) | 7 comments OMG I love this idea! I definitely want to join. I can always use some motivation for getting through the ARCs. Sorry to here your progress last month got worse... *pats shoulder in comfort* Sad to say I've read literally one ARC this October and none last month.

message 3: by Adele (new)

Adele | 20 comments Me reading ARCs is all over the place as well! Some months I'll read a few ARCs while other months I don't even touch them.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (aweebishbookblog) | 7 comments Adele wrote: "Me reading ARCs is all over the place as well! Some months I'll read a few ARCs while other months I don't even touch them."

Same! The curse of being a mood reader ><

message 5: by imyril (new)

imyril It’s definitely ARCtober for me - I’ve been neglecting them!

I'm glad you love it! You can still link up to this month's one, it's been like a week only!

The problem for me with ARCs usually is that I don't fail to read current ARCs (cause deadlines), it's the old and overdue ones that are the problem :D motivation = zero!

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (aweebishbookblog) | 7 comments Evelina | AvalinahsBooks wrote: "I'm glad you love it! You can still link up to this month's one, it's been like a week only!

The problem for me with ARCs usually is that I don't fail to read current ARCs (cause deadlines), it's ..."

Ohhh yeah, those I barely ever touch...always have to move on to the new ARCs

State of the ARC #3 is live! Come link up your posts:
http://avalinahsbooks.space/state-arc...

message 9: by Adele (new)

Adele | 20 comments I'm laughing at myself because I got approved for 2 more titles. Aghhhhhh

Adele, you should have seen me yesterday :D I was like... for once, this month I finally read more than I hauled! And then at the last minute of the day I find this used book store... Ended up with one book more than I read. So I was like... Maybe I can finish one more so it's at least even? At about 9-10PM I get an email "you've been approved for..." xD so I stopped trying at that point :D

message 11: by Adele (new)

Adele | 20 comments Ahahah, I could imagine! I got an email today saying that I was approved for another ARC that I forgot I even wished for, hahaha. xD

I guess I've got to amp up my reading time, bahahah. :P

That always happens, although to me it's usually such a pleasant surprise when I forget am receive one :D

message 13: by Adele (new)

Adele | 20 comments True, true. Especially if it was a book that you were really looking forward to! I find that the books that I'm interested in but think that I have no chance of getting an arc of are the most surprising. :D

Oh yeah... Those are the most enjoyable as well, when you do get them :D