SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
(Archived) > Got a November New Release?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments Hey folks! As part of my prelaunch for Bookworms Discover, I'm hosting other promo events and doing a couple of meet and greet type posts. In November, I'll be showcasing indie authors who have a new book coming out. If you want to be featured in the November New Release-A-Palooza, fill out the form below before October 28th:

https://goo.gl/forms/NAFEcsDD0JGlcH0I2

message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane Jago | 1015 comments Should hopefully maybe have another Roman if we get it written on time. And this thing is awesome

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments Jane wrote: "Should hopefully maybe have another Roman if we get it written on time. And this thing is awesome"

Excellent! And off topic,I should be done with the third this evening.

message 4: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Williams (1mkwilliams) | 18 comments Perfect timing! I just submitted the form and I just started promoting my next book in earnest this week. Thank you for helping to promote indies!

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments Excellent! Glad I can help!

message 6: by Jane (last edited Oct 06, 2017 01:46AM) (new)

Jane Jago | 1015 comments Christina wrote: "Jane wrote: "Should hopefully maybe have another Roman if we get it written on time. And this thing is awesome"

Excellent! And off topic,I should be done with the third this evening."

thank you. you are a star

message 7: by William (new)

William Tracy | 96 comments Thanks Christina! The Seeds of Dissolution will be coming out (hopefully) at the end of November. If so, I'll add it in.

message 8: by H.E. (new)

H.E. Bulstrode (goodreadscomhebulstrode) | 18 comments Really like the look of your new 'Bookworms Discover' site Christina, as well as the concept of a single mailing each month so that subscribers don't feel overwhelmed by offers and ignore them. I should have a 'short' (6,000-8,000 words) coming out next week, so I'll fill in the form. If it were to be published on 31 October, could it be included? If not, I'll hang on until the beginning of November. Cheers.

message 9: by Jane (new)

Jane Jago | 1015 comments Still hoping for a November. Or else a December on the fourth Dai and Julia.... Site is awesome

message 10: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments H.E. wrote: "Really like the look of your new 'Bookworms Discover' site Christina, as well as the concept of a single mailing each month so that subscribers don't feel overwhelmed by offers and ignore them. I s..."

October 31st should be fine. Go ahead and fill out the form.

message 11: by William (new)

William Tracy | 96 comments Christina,
I'm still hoping to have a release date in November, but I won't know for sure until I get the manuscript back from the editor, which will likely be into November. Can I just put 11/30 as my release date and let you know if it changes later?

message 12: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments William wrote: "Christina,
I'm still hoping to have a release date in November, but I won't know for sure until I get the manuscript back from the editor, which will likely be into November. Can I just put 11/30 a..."

The post will go live on November 1st, so yes, you can,but if you're planning any events, just remember most people probably won't go back and look for corrections.

message 13: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments And just a reminder to everyone,the form closes on October 28th, so get me your books!!!

message 14: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments And another reminder: if you've got an event you want announced, I need links. I'm not psychic.

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan Segovia-Munoz (susansegoviamunoz) | 2 comments Hi Christina, I have just sent you an email of the cover for my new release “Shine On You Crazy Junkie a Memoir” and also filled out the form. Thank you and BTW the site looks wonderful!

message 16: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments Thanks everyone who has sent in so far. Just another reminder that the form closes tomorrow, so get me those books!!!

message 17: by Sally Ann (new)

Sally Ann Sims | 2 comments Hi Christina

Thanks for this service. Is this promotion only for free books as the website mentions?

message 18: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments Sally wrote: "Hi Christina

Thanks for this service. Is this promotion only for free books as the website mentions?"

The site will be for free books when it launches, however, this is for books releasing in November, so no, they do not have to be free. All of the information requested is on the form.

message 19: by Sally Ann (new)

Sally Ann Sims | 2 comments Thanks for the information. I was pondering the service for a February 2018 release, but the book won't be free.

message 20: by H.E. (new)

H.E. Bulstrode (goodreadscomhebulstrode) | 18 comments Christina wrote: "H.E. wrote: "Really like the look of your new 'Bookworms Discover' site Christina, as well as the concept of a single mailing each month so that subscribers don't feel overwhelmed by offers and ign..."

Form duly filled out and cover image emailed. The form wouldn't let me submit a universal Amazon link for my Author Page, just a US one. If it should be possible to submit a universal link, I could send it via email. Cheers.

message 21: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments Submission form is closed. If you received an email requesting information, do respond to that as soon as possible. Any incomplete or uncertain entries will not be featured. Thanks!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.