Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Ghost Influence

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lance (new)

Lance (lancegilbert) | 5 comments Hello folks,

Do you feel that the entities drawn in by your paranormal interest affect your thoughts and actions in your daily life?

Cheers

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie C (paranormalgirl43) No I don't believe that, I have lots of entities with me, and they do not draw my interest in my daily life...

message 3: by Lance (new)

Lance (lancegilbert) | 5 comments Lance wrote: "Hello folks,

Do you feel that the entities drawn in by your paranormal interest affect your thoughts and actions in your daily life?

Cheers"

Melanie wrote: "No I don't believe that, I have lots of entities with me, and they do not draw my interest in my daily life..."

Melanie wrote: "No I don't believe that, I have lots of entities with me, and they do not draw my interest in my daily life..."

Are you sure? With all due respect; your energy says otherwise...

message 4: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Um, nope. My paranormal reading interests don’t draw entities that affect my daily life.

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie C (paranormalgirl43) Lance wrote: "Lance wrote: "Hello folks,

Cheers"

Melanie wrote: "No I don't believe th..."

My Energy says otherwise....

I'm not sure i understand

message 6: by Lance (new)

Lance (lancegilbert) | 5 comments Melanie wrote: "Lance wrote: "Lance wrote: "Hello folks,

Cheers"

Melanie wrote: "No I do..."

Sorry...I didn't word that correctly. But you're aware of entities in your daily life and they don't affect you at all? Only you would know for sure but maybe they influence you unconsciously?

message 7: by Melanie (new)

Melanie C (paranormalgirl43) I'm not sure...but those that are with me, our my family even if they aren't related.... They have been with me since childhood...although my children and i have seem to bring more home...lol....thanks for the friend request....

message 8: by Lance (new)

Lance (lancegilbert) | 5 comments Melanie wrote: "I'm not sure...but those that are with me, our my family even if they aren't related.... They have been with me since childhood...although my children and i have seem to bring more home...lol....th..."

Cheers...it's great that you have a harmonious relationship with them. Your vibrational frequency will determine the quality of entity that you magnetize. That's something I need to work on :)

message 9: by Melanie (new)

Melanie C (paranormalgirl43) I'm sure you can...I used to be afraid of them when i first saw them, but as you progress, its easier to understand, that they are just like us, but not in the living world...my daughter is having a hard time with those that around her, they want to speak to her, but she is very afraid, as of right now, she has a spirit who scares her, he is all bloody and wants to revenge something, but she can't figure it out, i know eventually she will...she has to sleep with a night light and the tv on to stay in her mind safe, she is 13...so only time will tell...once she gets more experience with the idea, i have told her that she can closed the spirit world if she wants....but i have to see how it progresses....

message 10: by Lance (new)

Lance (lancegilbert) | 5 comments It's wonderful that she has you to guide her, Melanie. So many kids that are tuned into these realms don't have support; usually just fear-based reactionary type guidance, if any. Then they are conditioned to shut down these very empowering gifts.

message 11: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 407 comments I've always been open and sensitive to these type of occurrences. Pretty much I can tell when my mom or another family member who has passed away are near me. I'm fascinated by the paranormal and have had experiences since I was a little girl.