Our Shared Shelf discussion

Miscellaneous > Asking for an interview with transexual/ Transgender/ Cisgenre people

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Coralie (new)

Coralie Ctt | 21 comments hi!
I'm Coralie, I'm 16 and I live in France. This year I have to pass a grade called ''BAC'' ( In France, we pass the BAC in two years). This year I've the french test and ''the TPE'', it's like a big presentation with a jury. Me and my friends have chosen the following subject: Transexual people. We are not fix on it, we've selected Feminism, women's tradition all over the world. All of our subject have a common theme: Feminism. That's why I need all of you. If you are (or know) trsx, trsg, cisg and you want to help my group , we'll send you personnal questions (in pm if you want) about everything :). Oursahredshekves is a good opportunity for us to speak with people all over the world (thank emma for that ;))
Thanks!
Coralie XXX

message 2: by Ross (new)

Ross | 1444 comments sounds like a good initiative good luck.

message 3: by Coralie (new)

Coralie Ctt | 21 comments Meelie wrote: "Hi Coralie,

I'm moving this from the Announcements folder (this is solely reserved for the Moderators), but I'll move it to the miscellaneous folder :)

Good luck!

Meelie"

Okay thanks! I didn't know:)

message 4: by Coralie (new)

Coralie Ctt | 21 comments Emma wrote: "Good luck! A very interesting study/project."

Ross wrote: "sounds like a good initiative good luck."
Thank you ! :):)