Shut Up & Read discussion

Elthea's Realm (The Story of Elthea's Realm Book 1)
This topic is about Elthea's Realm
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 790} Elthea's Realm by John Murzycki

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 12203 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?

Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Elthea’s Realm
Author: John Murzycki
Genre: Science Fiction and Fantasy
Pages Count: 274
Formats Available: MOBI, EPUB, PDF
Review Due Date: October 26

Book Description: A harrowing tale of magic and survival, set against the backdrop of friendship and the human desire to make the world better.

Five years after graduating college, five former classmates realize someone is after them because of a long-forgotten course called The Utopia Project. They come together for the first time in years to seek an answer to the threats. But events turn deadly as they are attacked by strange figures who are not quite human. A benevolent race saves them, bringing them to another land called Elthea’s Realm. It’s an enchanting place with islands, each supported by a single pillar, held high above the ocean, and stars that float down from the night sky to bestow a rare gift. A kindly race called the Astari befriend them. But evil creatures called Bots continue to threaten their lives.

Why are the Bots after them and why are they waging war on Earth’s technology? What do the Bots desire from The Utopia Project? And how can the former college friends, along with their Astari companions, stop the Bots before being killed by them first, and before the Earth is left in ruins.

Leave your name, email address, and format required to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Review Due Date: October 26

message 2: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Nov 10, 2017 10:09AM) (new)

Reviewers:

Joseph
Kayleigh
Sue
E
Sheina

Joseph Snouphet | 2 comments I'd like to read and review. My name is Joe Snouphet, email is homerific4@gmail.com. Best format is PDF

message 4: by Kay (new) - added it

Kay Weston (myendlessshelf) | 20 comments Yes please. Email is kayleighbrindley1@outlook.com. Mobi format, please.

message 5: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sent you both an email!

message 6: by Kay (new) - added it

Kay Weston (myendlessshelf) | 20 comments Sheri wrote: "Sent you both an email!"

Thanks Sheri, unfortunately I just can't get into this. Should I leave a review anyway or would you rather remove me from the list?

message 7: by Sue (new)

Sue (sassysue08) If still available I would like to read this one.
sue.klassen79@gmail.com
Mobi please

Sheina | 93 comments sheinajosias@gmail.com
PDF please

message 9: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Oct 10, 2017 05:20AM) (new)

Sent everyone an email!

message 10: by Sue (new)

Sue (sassysue08) Sheri I apologize but I am not able to access this book as I usually open it with iTunes & it doesn’t support it anymore. I haven’t been able to figure out another method. Any suggestions?

message 11: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sue wrote: "Sheri I apologize but I am not able to access this book as I usually open it with iTunes & it doesn’t support it anymore. I haven’t been able to figure out another method. Any suggestions?"

Do you think a different format would work? I've never used iTunes for books, so I'm not familiar with how it works.

message 12: by John (new)

John (johnmurz) | 2 comments Sheri wrote: "Sue wrote: "Sheri I apologize but I am not able to access this book as I usually open it with iTunes & it doesn’t support it anymore. I haven’t been able to figure out another method. Any suggestio..."

Sue: The mobi file you requested will open in the Kindle reader. I can send you a file that will open in iBooks, but I don't know what would work with iTunes.

message 13: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

John wrote: "Sue: The mobi file you requested will open in the Kindle reader. I can send you a file that will open in iBooks, but I don't know what would work with iTunes. "

Thanks John! I sent Sue the Epub to try. She'll let me know if it works for her.