Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Logres (The Future King, #1)
This topic is about Logres
Giveaways > GIVEAWAY – YA Dystopian Arthurian Fantasy – ends Jan 5th 2018!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.L. (new) - added it

M.L. (mlmackworth-praed) | 3 comments **Signed by the Author**

Win a signed copy of The Future King: Logres, the young adult fantasy novel based on the Arthurian legends!

Giveaway runs from Oct 07, 2017 - Jan 05, 2018 & is available worldwide.

ENTER HERE

Reviews:

★★★★★
"Anxious to find out what happens next!"
-Kathryn

★★★★
"An outstanding work of dystopian fiction"
-Robert

★★★★★
"Great book!"
-John

★★★★
"Well written, engaging and a fresh twist on the medieval legend."
-Caveman Zhi

★★★★★
"Would definitely recommend!"
-LAMP

★★★★★
"An amazing read! As a fan of the Arthurian Legends, this modern day conception of them spoke right to me! This is a brilliant, fast paced read that won't leave you disappointed!"
-Connie

Synopsis:

Britain, 2052. In a world of war, disease and hunger the UK stands alone as a beacon of prosperity under an all-powerful ruling party. Life at new school Logres seems promising for fifteen-year-old Gwenhwyfar, and quickly she falls for the school's handsome catch, Arthur. When Arthur’s rival, Lancelot, returns after a suspension, her heart is soon divided. Realising that behind the UK's prosperity lies unspeakable cruelty, Gwenhwyfar sets off on a path to dismantle everything the government stands for. Suspenseful, raw and awash in a dystopian setting, The Future King: Logres is a story of identity and discovery against this backdrop, the second coming of the Arthurian legends.

message 2: by Alan (new) - added it

Alan Wright (kolalwedgit) | 7 comments I would love to have a copy!

message 3: by M.L. (new) - added it

M.L. (mlmackworth-praed) | 3 comments Thank you Alan! I wish you the best of luck in the giveaway. In the meantime if you have a Kindle it'll be 99p/99c on Amazon UK/US from Dec 05 to Dec 12!

message 4: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Marin (tiffers919) | 31 comments How do I enter?

message 5: by M.L. (new) - added it

M.L. (mlmackworth-praed) | 3 comments Just click on the 'enter here' link in my original post - that'll take you to the Giveaway page. The raffle will be open for entries tomorrow (from the 7th of October). Here's the full page link:

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Good luck!

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Logres (other topics)