What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)
This topic is about The Vincent Boys
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA a girl gets with her boyfriend's cousin while he's away. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lali Lanari | 12 comments its basacally that. i think the couple were kind of falling apart already, and he happens to leave town just as his cousin goes there or something and the girls starts to fall for his cousin. also they're most likely high schol kids because they are in a specific town and live with their parents. thats all i remember from reading the review, i hope one of you knows what im talking about!

message 2: by Miranda (new) - added it

Miranda | 13 comments Sounds kinda like The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines.

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
The Vincent Boys the click for Miranda's suggestion.

Lali, where did you read the review? Is it YA or NA, or are you really not sure?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Lali is still looking for this.

"That's basically all I remember form reading the review. I'm pretty sure it's about a girl in high school (junior or senior) and during the summer her boyfriend's cousin is visting. I think the relationship might have already been falling apart but anyways she falls for the cousin and if I remebmer correctly her boyfriend falls in love with another girl, as well.
I think it can't be older than 2013.
I hope this is enough for one of you to help me!"

Lali Lanari | 12 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "The Vincent Boys the click for Miranda's suggestion.

Lali, where did you read the review? Is it YA or NA, or are you really not sure?"

sorry for seeing this so late, I'd honestly forgotten about this, but yes, this is the book I was looking for! Thank you for helping me!

Lali Lanari | 12 comments Miranda wrote: "Sounds kinda like The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines."

Yes! This is it! Thank you!
(I apologizze for seeing your reponse so late!)