Aussie Readers discussion

Crooked House (The Bush Capital, #1)
This topic is about Crooked House
Our Authors Spotlight > Bush Capital Series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peter (new)

Peter Menadue (goodreadscompetermenadue) | 5 comments Hello, readers, I've been self-publishing novels for a number of years now without bothering to promote them. I've written four novels in the "Bush Capital Series" about the exploits of a Canberra political journalist called Paul Ryder. I've also written a couple of private eye novels, a dystopian thriller, etc etc. In any event, they are all free online (smashwords, barnes noble, ibooks, etc etc). There is a small charge on Amazon (because I haven't worked out how to make them free!)
P.S. If you do want to give them a try, please don't read the pirated versions. I'm flattered that some people have bothered to pirate them, but they have all been updated and proofed since that time! So get your free copies from "reputable" sites, please.

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 70525 comments Mod
Congratulations Peter :)

Veronica ⭐️ | 2254 comments Happy to give it a go Peter. I've downloaded Not Dead Yet

Balthazar Lawson I have to say I've read all your books and really enjoyed them. I enjoy reading Australian stories by Australian authors and would recommend them to all to read and enjoy.

message 5: by Peter (new)

Peter Menadue (goodreadscompetermenadue) | 5 comments Thank you Balthazar - very much appreciated. I am presently working on a fifth Bush Capital novel and a sequel to Webster City. Should have both finished in about a year!