Art Lovers discussion

Poetry > No Longer at This Address

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruth (last edited Oct 05, 2017 05:20PM) (new)

Ruth | 1897 comments My latest book. Out soon from Kelsay Books. It's mostly about my mother and her slide into dementia. This book was accepted for publication in 2013 by another press. They kept promising, soon, soon, until I took it away from them. Then my husband got ill so it sat languishing until I finally submitted it to Kelsay a few months ago. That's one of my paintings on the cover.

message 2: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8333 comments Ruth wrote: "My latest book. Out soon from Kelsay Books. It's mostly about my mother and her slide into dementia. This book was accepted for publication in 2014 by another press. They kept promising, soon, soon..."

Congratulations, Ruth! Looks like a great book and of course, I love your excellent painting of glass, it's a beautiful painting itself.

Also, I love the title of the book going along with how you describe your mother's slide into dementia. It fits perfectly, it's catchy, and incites fascination.

message 3: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1897 comments Thanks, Heather.

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Eisenmeier (carpelibrumbooks) | 27 comments Congratulations on the book. I'll have to read it.