What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
UNSOLVED: One specific book > College party, keys put in bowl or baseball cap as part of hookup game.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Makayla (new)

Makayla Sasse | 13 comments Only remember a part in the book. The Heroine is at a college party with one of her friends. When they get there she is asked to put her keys in a bowl or baseball cap. It’s a game they are playing and at the end of the night the guys are supposed to pick a set of keys and that’s who they will hook up with. I think the male character plays sports. He finds out his friend got her to put her keys in the bowl/baseball cap and he punches his friend and takes her keys if I remember correctly. Seems like he has been trying to avoid her up until this point. Please help!!! That’s all I remember.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Makayla, please put some info on your book into the title of your thread. Many of our members don't check any thread that isn't in the genre that they read, simply because of the number of threads that there are.

To change it, click the Edit on the right side of the thread title (in desktop/laptop version only, this can not be done with the app) and at least put in the genre.

Having "yelled" at you enough, now for a few questions to try to shake a little more info out of your brain.

1) when did you read this book--if you don't remember exactly, a span of a couple of years works. (so, 2 years ago or 3 months ago etc.)

2) any memories of the cover?

3) what genre is it--from your description I'm assuming it's a romance, and probably an NA one (NA is "New adult" if you aren't familiar with the abbreviation--so 18 to about 24 or so)

4) how did you find the book--it was recommended for you by a friend, it was required reading for a class, you saw a review in a newspaper/magazine/on-line, the cover caught your attention, the description on the back caught your attention, it was on the Recommended by our staff shelf at the library/bookshop?

5) what format did you read it in--dead tree, ebook, audio etc.?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
There's been a rise in requests appearing in the group that were generated on Facebook. Our group is not intended to be a clearinghouse for every book request ever seen on social media. Rather, the purpose of the group is to help YOU locate a book that you read and then forgot. We want book queries to originate "organically."

One reason for this is that we know authors use social media to generate buzz about their books, whether openly or surreptitiously. We are not here to promote authors or books, but solely to help readers.

From now on we will close threads which arise solely from social media. Please continue to use the group to locate books that YOU PERSONALLY read and then forgot the title and author.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.