Spellbook of The Lost and Found Readalong #spellbookreadalong discussion

Questions...

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (pawsfurbooks) Hi! this is the first read-a-long I've done. So, are we just reading the book together? Within a certain time frame? Are we going to have checkpoints? Sorry, just don't want to look like a doof :) Thanks!

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Villalobos | 5 comments I'm with Liz. Are we doing a set amount of chapters a day? I'm worried about spoilers. Or are we just discussing it after the week is up? Committees! We should form committees. 😆

message 3: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane (thebooklife) | 17 comments Mod
Hi guys! What I'm going to do is create chapter discussions, so chapters 1-4 and so on, so that you can discuss the book in the safety of the topic so you won't get spoiled by anybody, and people can only discuss the book up until the end of the chapter mentioned. That way, you can discuss the book at your own pace without feeling rushed. hope thats okay! And there's no silly questions, don't worry!

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (pawsfurbooks) Sarah-Jane wrote: "Hi guys! What I'm going to do is create chapter discussions, so chapters 1-4 and so on, so that you can discuss the book in the safety of the topic so you won't get spoiled by anybody, and people c..." Awesome! I'm looking forward to this! :)

message 5: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane (thebooklife) | 17 comments Mod
It's been done in page numbers as it seems we don't have numbered chapters! The discussions are all ready to go, so don't open "Pages 1-50" until you've reached page 50, for example. Then go in and discuss, and then carry on reading!

Feel free to ask any questions as we go along if anyone is unsure, I want this to be fun for us all! :) Happy reading!

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (pawsfurbooks) WooHoo! So excited! :):):)