DiverseCity discussion

There's Someone Inside Your House
This topic is about There's Someone Inside Your House
TSIYH Discussion > Chapters 21-25

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Arianna Lekhraj | 136 comments Mod
Post your spoilery thoughts about Chapters 21-25 of TSIYH!

Nicole (a_loverofbooks) (a_loverofbooks) | 170 comments Mod
I cannot believe David is still killing! This is good because for me it's unexpected. I thought he would have stopped after he was caught. I felt really on edge for this whole section and my heart was beating fast. Obviously I know I'm nearing the end f the novel and David killed two people within three hours. I think Stephanie Perkins has done really well in creating suspense here.

I really thought that Katie was going to get him. This is the first time I have felt sad that someone has died *heartless. This for me highlights the importance of her conversation with the other outcast... I can't remember his name; the one they thought was going to die but didn't. She had a good heart. And she doesn't scream or anything like that to save her brother an sister. Courageous! David's thoughts at the end of this scene when he puts her heart on the college applications is twisted but also interesting. Maybe he's jealous of her potential... I feel like it's a bit all over the place and I hope that the end ties it all together.

At the moment I am so confused as to the reasons behind David killing. The group f friends have had so many theories that they have all kind of merged into one. There isn't really a reason as to why he is killing them at the moment and I do hope we find that out!

Maria Lopez | 85 comments Mod
Yeah I hope we get to see Davids real reason. But if they're all headed to the girls house... what if they all die..