Miraculous Ladybug discussion

Roleplay! > Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie (Bakery)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Imador, Chat (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 183 comments Mod
A few minutes later, adrien arrived. "You've seen any sign of her yet?" he asked concerned.

message 2: by bookishlife23 (new)

bookishlife23 | 178 comments Mod
Ladybug jumped down on her roof just as her transformation wore off. She heard her friends banging at the door and rushed down to meet them. "Hi guys whats up?" She said opening the door for them.

message 3: by Imador, Chat (new)

Adrien smiled and waved. “Your friend Alya here was worried about you and asked me to help find you,” he said casually.

message 4: by bookishlife23 (new)

"Oh, ah... Hehe! Adrien you thank. I-I mean Thank you Adrien. I-I'm all go-good" Marinette smiled and scratched the back of her neck nervously. Sometimes she questioned her own sanity when it came to Adrien.

message 5: by Imador, Chat (new)

Adrien seemed to not notice and just waved his hand dismissively and smiled. “It was nothing!” he said, scratching the back of his head. “It’s good to see you’re okay though.”

message 6: by bookishlife23 (new)

Marinette blushed profusely, he was so kind, she thought to herself. "Yo-you guys wanna come in?"

message 7: by Imador, Chat (new)

Adrien thought for a second. “Not like I have anything to do.” He peeked inside the bakery. “I will get something though. Your parents make the best treats I’ve ever eaten!”

message 8: by bookishlife23 (new)

Marinette laughed, "They are pretty amazing bakers. Here have some croissants, fresh from the oven" She handed a platter to her friends.

message 9: by Imador, Chat (last edited Oct 06, 2017 05:10PM) (new)

Adrien took one smiling. “Yes!” He ate it really fast. “Say Marinette, have you heard about today’s problems with a ticket guy?”

message 10: by bookishlife23 (new)

"Oh um.. yeah he wa-was super scary!" Marinette said dramatizing her fear.

message 11: by Imador, Chat (new)

Adrien nodded. “I know right? They way he threw cars around!” He made a motion with his hand imitating what the ticket man did. “Still, ladybug arrived and, as always, saved the day.”

message 12: by bookishlife23 (new)

Marinette smiled proudly on the inside. "Yeah that Ladybug sure is something"

message 13: by Imador, Chat (new)

“But we can’t forget the amazing Cat Noir, right?” He said smiling. “He does fight pretty cool.” He finished the croissant. “Thanks for the croissant by the way. As delicious as always.”

message 14: by bookishlife23 (new)

"No problem, have another if you'd like. And Chat is really cool but his puns are awful!" Marinette replied laughing

message 15: by Imador, Chat (new)

He took another one. “Thank you!” He shook his head. “Puns are fun though. There was one I heard him say once that really made me laugh... oh, purrrfect!” He laughed.

message 16: by bookishlife23 (new)

"Haha, don't worry I won't," She elbowed her best friend. "A little bit of a delayed reaction there Alya"
"Well I need to go do some chores. It was fun seeing you all" She waved at her friends and went up stairs.
((Seriously though I got to go bye!))

message 17: by Imador, Chat (new)

Adrien smiled and waved. "Goodbye!" he turned around. "I gotta go to my house. My dad's probably wondering where I am. See you girls tomorrow!" he said, walking away.

((Bye!))

message 18: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

✨Neena✨ | 92 comments Mod
this rp is amazing