Miraculous Ladybug discussion

(RP) Character claim/creation > Create a Character

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Imador, Chat (last edited Oct 04, 2017 01:17PM) (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 183 comments Mod
Here you can create a character. If you want to have your character get a kwami please claim it in the kwami claim thread first and then post your character here!

Wait for mod Approval before beginning to roleplay, please ^-^

Name:
Currently lives:
Physical description:
Personality:
Personal history:
Family members:
Other (Optional):
Pictures (Optional):

message 2: by Adarlan's Assassin (last edited Oct 22, 2017 09:58PM) (new)

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 12 comments Name: Miriam Rheel

Birthday: 25th of December

Birthplace: Australia

Currently lives: Paris

Physical description: Miriam is an extremely sick girl whose protective, adopted mother keeps her extremely cared for and wrapped in cotton wool, but Miriam is thin, scrawny and short, standing at 141cm making her able to disappear in a huge crowd. She has different shades of black and blue hair, darker at the top and lighter at the tips, she has crystal blue eyes that stand out against her hair and pale skin.

Personality: She is a very awkward girl who is uncomfortable in any given situation and though she doesn't get out much, she has a heart of gold and will defend herself and others that she loves no matter what. When with someone she's comfortable with, she will be her usual funny self.

Personal history: When she was a baby, something strange happened to her mother and she gave birth to Miriam prematurely, and due to that, Miriam was born very ill with an underdeveloped immune system. Miriam's mother passed away soon after her birth and only left a silver dragon necklace that's wings are tinted blue and eyes are red rubies, Miriam's worn it around her neck ever since. Her adopted mother wanted her to move to Paris in France because they are working with next level immune health and it may help her. Against her mothers opinions of her not going to school, Miriam is enrolled at Collège Françoise Dupont and is due to have her first lesson there soon.
(But since she's in France, her Miraculous seems to be activating on it's own)

Family members: Birth mother: deceased. Adopted mother.

Other (Optional): Her birth mother was the Dragon Miraculous, something that's been lost for a long, long time. The reason she gave birth to Miriam early was because she got into a fight with something while she wasn't activated and she couldn't defend herself or her baby. Father is unknown.

-----------------------------

Dragon Kwami

Name: Anthii (An-thii)

Pronouns: He/him

Miraculous: Dragon

Object: A dragon necklace

Miraculous powers: Flight, can release fire energy explosions from her hands, Acrobatic skills, can manipulate fire/breathe it if she wants to be dramatic.

Special power: Can create an explosion from inside of her that can destroy anything in it's path, extremely dangerous unless surrounded by enemies or she can morph into a dragon for 5 minutes but using either makes her change back 5 minutes later.

Appearance: Like a blue dragon with red eyes.

Transformation: Anthii, de Draco, excitant (Latin)
This makes the beholder of the miraculous have wings like a dragon, their eyes turn red and slit, their hair turns to fire and they have scales running up their necks arms, but not on the face, a little on their cheeks, they also have claws.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler) I'll finish later

message 4: by Pandorraa (new)

Pandorraa (percabeth22) | 17 comments Name: Selena Rosa
Birthplace: NJ
Physical description: Selena has long black hair that goes to her knees (and depending on how she feels covers her eyes). she wears a purple long-sleeve shirt, jeans, and red sneakers. She wears a black choker as well. she has fine skin and orange eyes.
Personality: kind, shy, caring.
Personal history: She grew up in New Jersey with only her father and 2 older sisters; Mary and Ju-Li. When her older sister moved out when she was 12 her father told her they were moving to Paris for a business deal. Selena got the dog miraculous when she was 14 but never had to use it until Hawkmoth showed up.
Family members: Leo Rosa (father) Mary (older sister; 21) Ju-Li (older sister; 19)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In super-hero mode
Name: Chili
Birthplace: Paris
Physical description: long black hair bangs brushed to the right and a white strike down the back. floppy brown ears on the top of her head, a brown and white mask, small brown tail, brown outfit with the middle white and amber eyes.
Personality: kind, out-going, risk-taking
Personal history: Chili got the dog miraculous when she was 14 but never had to use it until Hawkmoth showed up.
Kwami: Barkk
https://photos.app.goo.gl/vZY1mrE68Ry...

message 5: by Pandorraa (last edited May 06, 2021 09:09AM) (new)

Pandorraa (percabeth22) | 17 comments Name: Selena Rosa
Birthplace: NJ
Physical description: Selena has long black hair that goes to her knees (and depending on how she feels covers her eyes). she wears a purple long-sleeve shirt, jeans, and red sneakers. She wears a black choker as well. she has fine skin and orange eyes.
Personality: kind, shy, caring.
Personal history: She grew up in New Jersey with only her father and 2 older sisters; Mary and Ju-Li. When her older sister moved out when she was 12 her father told her they were moving to Paris for a business deal. Selena got the pig miraculous when she was 14 but never had to use it until Hawkmoth showed up.
Family members: Leo Rosa (father) Mary (older sister; 21) Ju-Li (older sister; 19)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In super-hero mode
Name: Oggie
Birthplace: Paris
Physical description: long black hair bangs brushed to the right and a pink strike down the back. floppy pig ears on the top of her head, a pink with black dots mask, small pink tail, pink outfit with black spots, and amber eyes.
Personality: kind, out-going, risk-taking
Personal history: Oggie got the pig miraculous when she was 14 but never had to use it until Hawkmoth showed up.
Kwami: Dasie
https://photos.app.goo.gl/18tBGBSPph9...

message 6: by bookishlife23 (new)

bookishlife23 | 157 comments Mod
looks like a cool character, love the background! :)

message 7: by bookishlife23 (new)

although, if your using the dog Kwami, be aware that you'll probably have to work in tandem with the owner of the dog kwami in RP. You could change it to the pig Kwaami if you want since you actually own that kwami

message 8: by Pandorraa (new)

Pandorraa (percabeth22) | 17 comments oops, sorry. I fixed it.

message 9: by bookishlife23 (new)

awesome, ur all good then!

message 10: by Pandorraa (new)

Pandorraa (percabeth22) | 17 comments thanks!

message 11: by ✨Neena✨ (last edited Jan 01, 2022 05:47PM) (new)

✨Neena✨ | 74 comments Mod
Name: Ash Rose Element
Birthplace: Israel
Currently lives: Paris, France
Physical Description: light Brown hair bangs brushed to the side with long light brown hair on the back, with a silver necklace with a Jewish star and a pastel-colored short sleeve dress with silver high-top shoes
Personality: Kind, shy, caring, risk-taking
Personal history: When Ash was born, she was in an ancient forest with the elements surrounding her mother which caused her to get the powers of the elements.
Family members: Dad: Max Element Mom: Isabelle Element
Language(s): Hebrew, English
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Superhero form
Kwami: Uni the Unicorn Miraculous Kwami
Kwami Looks: Kalkki but is all white with a horn and light pink eyes
Miraculous form: Multi-colored pastel bracelet
Superhero name: Unihorn
Transformation words: Uni, Horn out! Uni, Horn in!
Hero looks: Ash's hair but with light pink and white streaks at the front, white mask and suit, multi-colored pastel tail, white ears with light pink insides, white horn, and light pink and white flute on back
Superhero power: Lullaby - Able to put the villain to sleep for 1 minute
Description: Ears have very good hearing, able to de-tatch the horn to capture akumas and amoks
Personality: Like Ash's

message 12: by bookishlife23 (new)

cool character. Is this your own created Kwami or do u mean the horse kwami?

message 13: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

my own created kwami. I made a google slides for it

message 14: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

however it is kind of both because it looks like the horse kwami but is still different

message 15: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

the kwami is related to kalkki and is best friends with tikki

message 16: by bookishlife23 (new)

ok, cool. no ones made there own kwami yet but I'm down for it. Although, is it possible to make it part of a different miraculous box than the guardian box? just since it's not canon?

message 17: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

yea i have been thinking of an israeli box

message 18: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

cuz im actually jewish :)

message 19: by bookishlife23 (new)

oh cool, I love that Idea. I'd be excited to hear any lore u make up for it :D

message 20: by bookishlife23 (last edited Jan 02, 2022 11:08AM) (new)

***** UPDATE TO CHARACTER CREATION RULES****
Since it's now canon that there are other kwamis outside the guardian box, I'm now making it available for y'all to create your own Kwamis so long as they are attached to your own CREATED character (not a character in the show) and are from a different miraculous box from the Guardian box, (this can be a box of your own creation). Of course, they must be approved first. Here's a format to follow for your Kwami Creation

-Name:
-Location of Miracle Box:
-Description of miraculous (ex: Plaggs ring, Tikki's earings):
-Kwami Physical description:
-Personality:
-Power description:
-Weapon created (ex. Tikki's yo-yo, Plaggs pole):
-Transformation/ power up phrases (ex. spots on/off, lucky charm):
-Current Holder:
-History of how it came to your holder:
-Holder superhero name:
-Superhero form physical description:
-Other (Optional):
-Pictures (Optional):

message 21: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

um do I have to do that😐

message 22: by bookishlife23 (new)

Haha. maybe just update what information you dont have in there if u can? I wont make u tho since u already did it.

message 23: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

ok :)

message 24: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

I think i'll use this template because it has more information required

message 25: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

-Name: Uni
-Location of Miracle Box: Israeli miracle box (or german)
-Description of miraculous (ex: Plaggs ring, Tikki's earings): multi-colored pastel bracelet
-Kwami Physical description: Kalkki but all white with a horn, light pink eyes, and multi-colored pastel mane and tail
-Personality: nice, caring, responsible, gives good advice
-Power description: can put anyone to sleep for as many minutes they like
-Weapon created (ex. Tikki's yo-yo, Plaggs pole): multi-colored pastel flute
-Transformation/ power up phrases (ex. spots on/off, lucky charm): Uni, horn out! Uni, horn in! Lullaby!
-Current Holder: Ash
-History of how it came to your holder: Ash's mother gave it to her before she got sick, but however her mother did not die and is still sick.
-Holder superhero name: Unihorn
-Superhero form physical description: A full white suit with a white mask, multi-colored pastel tail, white horn, white ears and light pink insides with a multi-colored pastel flute
-Other (Optional): Her horn can de-tatch and capture akumas and amoks
-Pictures (Optional):

message 26: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

i think that was good

message 27: by bookishlife23 (new)

That looks good! Cool that they can capture akumas and hold them. Useful tool.

message 28: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

they can also change them back. I know it might be not approved since it is like ladybug's but i am mod

message 29: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

it is like ladybug and fox miraculous combined but mostly different

message 30: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

also another thing us that longg and tikki are uni's best friends

message 31: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

is*

message 32: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

if you are commenting, it is giving me notifications but i cant see your comments

message 33: by bookishlife23 (new)

I would say, no to the changing them back since that's ladybug's power. capturing them would be fine tho. useful if lb. isn't around. LB can purify because her power is rebirth and creation. unfortunately I dont see purification with lullaby. it's a cool prospect tho but I would deny the power for rp's

message 34: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

Ok ill just do it capturing, but yes I agree its useful for ladybug not to be around because cat noir can cataclysm it

message 35: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

idk about the rp but in rps where ladybug isn't here I think that would be okay with you but idk

message 36: by bookishlife23 (new)

thanks. it's just that every kwami seems to have different powers in the show so having the same powers just seems like it's taking away from what makes them individual

message 37: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

yea sry im just jealous of her LOL

message 38: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

i cant see ur comments :( it shows notifications but not comments

message 39: by bookishlife23 (new)

I think u see them, If u saw my last comment about individualality then that's all I've commented here

message 40: by ✨Neena✨ (new)

yes i have seen it