Roleplay! > Paris Streets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Imador, Chat (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 183 comments Mod
((The beautiful streets of Paris))

message 2: by Imador, Chat (new)

Cat Noir landed beside her. “And who might you be?” he asked playfully.

message 3: by Imador, Chat (new)

((We don’t know yet. You can invent something meanwhile?))

message 4: by Imador, Chat (new)

“I’m cat Noir,” he said leaning against a light pole. “Hero of Paris and Ladybug’s partner.” A car went flyers g over their heads. Cat Noir ducked and then stood up again. “Well.. that was claw-se.”

message 5: by Imador, Chat (new)

He faked a hurt face. “At least Ladybug laughs,” he countered. He turned to the cloaked person. “An akumatized person. We need to find what is the akuma and I bet it’s the cloak.”

message 6: by Imador, Chat (new)

“Trick, wait!” he saw her go. “Well, Better join the fun.” He ran at the cloaked man. “Hey you!”

The person stopped and turned to face him. “I won’t pay parking tickets again!” He said, throwing a car at a parking meter. Then cat Noir noticed he was holding just that, a parking ticket. That was the akuma!

message 7: by Imador, Chat (new)

Cat Noir nods. “We need to keep him occupied until she comes!”

The man pointed at a cat Noir. “Give me your Miraculous!”

message 8: by Imador, Chat (new)

The man moved his hand towards Trick, a flurry of tickets shooting at her from the nearby parking meters. “Here’re some tickets for you!” Cat Noir jumped towards him.

message 9: by Imador, Chat (new)

“Wait! Come back with that!” He shouted. Cat Noir stopped him and took fighting stance with his stick.

“Ready to dance with the cat?” He asked smiling. The man growled and threw the tickets towards him. Cat Noir started turning his stick in circles in defense.

message 10: by Imador, Chat (new)

Cat Noir rapidly leaped to the air and landed behind him, using his stick to expand and throw the guy to the floor. The guy landed on his feet though, sending more tickets at him. Cat Noir reacted too slow and was thrown away by the flurry of tickets hitting him at once.

“Ahhhhh!” he shouted as he landed beside Trick.

message 11: by Imador, Chat (new)

Cat Noir stood up and shrugged. “I wasn’t playing. I was actually being cat-tious,” he said dumbly. “In truth, he throws them very fast,” he said.

“Where are you Ladybug...,” he muttered.

The man suddenly had the akumatized ticket return to his hand. “Give me your miraculouses now and you won’t leave this place hurt... much,” he chuckled as tickets took to the air and stopped beside him.

((Should we wait for her?))

message 12: by Imador, Chat (new)

((I’ll send a message))

message 13: by bookishlife23 (new)

bookishlife23 | 157 comments Mod
Suddenly swinging from a building near by Ladybug jumped down in front of the two superheroes. "You guys didn't think I'd let you have all the fun did you?" She said getting into a fighting stance.

((Sorry I'm late I was super busy yesterday. Oh and BTW I think they decided Alya would be called Rena Rouge))

message 14: by Imador, Chat (new)

Cat Noir smiled at her. “I knew you’d be coming, bugaboo,” he said with a funny face. “You never fail to arrive at the right time.”

message 15: by bookishlife23 (new)

"I do seem to have a knack for that don't I kitty" She said with a smirk. "Who's the new girl?" Ladybug asked as The akuma sent a volley of tickets at them.

message 16: by bookishlife23 (new)

Ladybug threw out her magic yoyo yelling "time to de-eviliz!". She caught the butterfly and purified it. "Bye bye little butterfly"

message 17: by bookishlife23 (new)

"Bye!" Ladybug said shouting after her. "You think we'll be seeing more of her Chaton?" she asked looking over at her partner.

message 18: by Imador, Chat (new)

Cat Noir pondered for a second. “Didn’t she look like... the akuma vixen superhero?” He asked curiously.

message 19: by bookishlife23 (new)

"She did look an awful lot like Volpina but I thought we took care of her" Ladybug said concerned looking over at the spot where Trick had just been.

message 20: by Imador, Chat (new)

Cat Noir shrugged. “If it’s vulpina again i think we can handle her one more time, don’t you think bugaboo?” He said, poking her playfully. “And if she’s a friend and real superhero well, that’s gotta be something good!”

message 21: by bookishlife23 (new)

Ladybug rolled her eyes at her childish partner and shrugged. "Well I hope she's good. Besides she wouldn't have helped us for real if she was evil right. Plus there was something different about her, something familiar," she smiled at Chat. "I think we can trust her."

message 22: by Imador, Chat (new)

Cat Noir was about to reply when he saw her earrings. “Ladybug, you’re time is almost up!” he exclaimed. He then smiled shyly. “You still sure you don’t want us to know who we are?”

message 23: by bookishlife23 (new)

Ladybug sighed. "You know we can't Chat Noir" She saluted him with two fingers, "Bug out!" Flinging out her yoyo she set off towards home.

message 24: by Imador, Chat (new)

He smiled and went his own way.

(To her house?)

message 25: by bookishlife23 (new)

((Sure, what do u want to do there?))

message 26: by Imador, Chat (new)

((Adrien and Alya are looking for her))

message 27: by bookishlife23 (new)

((kay cool))

message 28: by Imador, Chat (new)

Adrien was walking towards his house. Apparently, the photo shoot had been cancelled. Everything went slowly as he prepared for another boring evening at his house. Plagg flew beside him. “What’s got you so down? Have you had cheese yet?” Adrien chuckled. “Get back inside or else you’ll be spotted!” he exclaimed. “And I don’t feel bad. I’m just very tired.” The Kwami shrugged and got into his jacket. Adrien saw his house from afar.

message 29: by Imador, Chat (new)

Adrien stopped in front of his house. He sighed and was about to open the door when he heard something. He turned around as clouds began to cover the sky in a rather unnatural manner. “Plagg...” He said slowly. The Kwami yawned as he looked up and then sighed. “Does this mean no cheese?”

message 30: by bookishlife23 (new)

Marinette was walking to the park when she saw the sky start to darken and she felt the hairs on the back of her neck rise. "Tikki, somethings wrong," Marinette said to her red kwami. Tikki flew out of her purse to have a look herself. "I think you're right Marinette!" The Kwami said alarmed. Marinette ran behind a tree, "Spots on!" she yelled.

message 31: by Imador, Chat (new)

Adrien went behind a tree. “Claws out!” Plagg sighed as he got in the ring. Chat noir looked around. “Now to find ladybug and find whatever is happening.

The wind started picking up as chat noir moved around the city, towards the Eiffel Tower.

message 32: by bookishlife23 (new)

Ladybug swung through the air and jumped on the top of the Eiffel Tower. She looked around and saw Chat Noir coming towards her.

message 33: by Imador, Chat (new)

Chat Noir got to the Eiffel Tower and landed beside Ladybug. “Punctual as always, milady,” he said smiling.

message 34: by bookishlife23 (new)

Ladybug laughed "So were do you think Hawk Moths next villain is? I don't see anything," she said peering out at the Parisian sky line.

message 35: by bookishlife23 (new)

Ladybug pointed to the sky."Not sure but look, the sky's getting worse!" The sky was entirely black now and it felt like it was getting harder to breath.

message 36: by Imador, Chat (new)

Chat thought for a second. “I don’t know, but it’s seems to be something rather stormy.” He looked around. “Maybe in the middle of the storm clouds.”

message 37: by bookishlife23 (new)

"Come on lets go check above the sky. Give me a lift on your staff Chat?" Ladybug asked holding out her hand.

message 38: by Imador, Chat (new)

Chat smiled and took her hand. “With pleasure.” He held her and rapidly used his staff to go higher, soon overlooking all of Paris. “I’d usually enjoy the view, but this wind is making it hard to keep us up here...” chat grunted.

message 39: by bookishlife23 (new)

"Chat! Trick! Look over there," Ladybug pointed over to the person floating above the clouds dark winds seeming to come from their out stretched. "He must be the akuma!"

message 40: by Imador, Chat (new)

Chat looked and nodded. “Unless normal humans have somehow learned to fly and control the sky... Yes,” he said.

message 41: by bookishlife23 (new)

Ladybug threw out her yoyo and it wrapped around the akuma. The akuma turned to them surprised and angry. Before he could do anything though Ladybug jumped off the Chat's staff and on to the building below, dragging a screaming akuma down to the ground.

message 42: by Imador, Chat (new)

“Ladybug, wait!” chat Noir exclaimed. The akumatized villain growled as a lightning shot towards Ladybug.

message 43: by bookishlife23 (new)

The akuma knocked Trixx off him and flew to the sky "I am Black Zeus and no one will ever stand in my way. Now give me your miraculouses!" Ladybug threw her yoyo at him but a gust of wind sent her flying back.

message 44: by Imador, Chat (new)

Chat suddenly fell on top of him, using his stick trap the akumatized villain. “Don’t resist!” He said just as black Zeus smiled and a torrent of lightning fell on his stick, sending volts of electricity into chat noir, who was sent flying backwards, smoke coming out of him.

message 45: by bookishlife23 (new)

"Chat!" Ladybug rushed over to her partner and dropped beside him."Are you okay?!" Ladybug looked over Chat trying to find any wounds.

message 46: by Imador, Chat (new)

Chat coughed a bit and smiled weakly. “Hey there, bugaboo...” he said and coughed again. “I am fine,” he said, trying to stand up only to flinch and lay back down. “Maybe not so much...” he said nervously.

message 47: by Imador, Chat (new)

Zeus looked at Trick. “Your tricks aren’t going to work with me, trickster.” A wave of wind was thrown towards Trick.

message 48: by bookishlife23 (new)

Ladybug looked up from Chat with fire in her eyes. The akuma had a necklace hanging from his neck that she hadn't seen before. "There the necklace!"

message 49: by Imador, Chat (new)

Black Zeus looked angrily at Trick, sending lightning towards her. He was not going to allow them to catch the akuma.

message 50: by Imador, Chat (new)

Black Zeus turned to ladybug. “Now I’ll have more akumas to do what I want. And you and your friends will give me Your miraculouses!”

« previous 1