What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Broken Embrace (Embrace, #3)
This topic is about Broken Embrace
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary 2nd chance romance, H betrays his highschool sweetheart with her bff, she gets pregnant & they marry, years later wife gets pregnant by coach who is sexually harassing her daughter. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cc (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cc | 12 comments Hi! I'm looking for a book I read a while ago about a guy who gets his girlfriends bff pregnant. She decides to go away to college, he feels abandoned and gets drunk one night and sleeps with the friend and gets her pregnant. He never tells his girlfriend that he married the bff, just ignores her. They go on to have two kids total, but then the wife(ow) gets pregnant by her daughters coach and runs off to meet him but somehow she dies. Then we find out that the coach was sexually abusing teens in his class. Heroine comes home to help sister get ready for her wedding and of course they get back together. But the daughter of the other woman really likes the h, and knows what her mother did to her bff all those years ago. Any ideas of what this book is called? Sorry for the lack of details, but my brain is mush these days. I'm posting this in two discussions because it fits in 2 of them. Sorry if you've had to re-read🙂

message 2: by Cc (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cc | 12 comments Also I just remembered that it is part of a series. The first book is about her sister, set in a small town. The sisters son gets kidnapped. Also th hero in the book I'm looking for us a cop, but he gets taken off active duty because he beat up the coach who was harassing his daughter, also the same man that got his deceased wife pregnant. Hope these extra clues job someone's memory! Thanks in advance.

message 3: by Cc (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cc | 12 comments I'm going to keep posting things as I remember them, maybe I'll jog my own memory, lol. I remember the heroine was angry at her sister because she stayed friendly with the ow.

message 4: by Cc (last edited Oct 11, 2017 03:16PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cc | 12 comments There is a scene in the beginning with the hero getting really drunk and the heroine going to check on him and she stays the whole night. He thinks she forgiven him now and that they can start to get back together and she's like "whoa, dude, I was just making sure you didn't choke on your own vomit" , also she has a fiancé that turns out to be verbally abusive. I think this was written in the last 2 or 3 years bc I found it clicking through Amazon

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Isn't Amazon evil? I do that all the time too Cc. And spend waayyy too much money on my book habit. Still, I tell myself at least I have something that lasts longer than a cigarette or glass of booze.

message 6: by Cc (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cc | 12 comments Cc wrote: "There is a scene in the beginning with the hero getting really drunk and the heroine going to check on him and she stays the whole night. He thinks she forgiven him now and that they can start to g..."

Lol, and then they go and kill the discussion boards without archiving! seriously I never posted but I read through them and looked up books that way never saving how I found the book. Hence, the problem I am having now. I hope this book is worth all the aggravation bc I'm gonna wallbang it if it's not😜

message 7: by Cc (last edited Oct 16, 2017 10:21PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cc | 12 comments I FOUND IT!!!!!! Broken Embrace by Dana Mason Just took a while of looking through every book on Goodreads and Amazon. Thanks to Boogenhagen and everyone else for looking. How do I post this to solved?

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33236 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Cc.

Removed spoiler from the topic header (re: main of a main character).

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Broken Embrace (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Dana Mason (other topics)