The Rebel Throne {Roleplay} discussion

Collaboration > Collab Finder

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KT (last edited Oct 16, 2017 02:12PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 68 comments Mod
I'm always down for any and all collabs

message 2: by KT (new)

I have either the king or queen idk yet so we should figure out how the daughter gets along with him/her too

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Oct 16, 2017 03:38PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 28 comments aight so royal fam here's the youngest

name name ; 19 ; young prince
. possibly had an affair with a royal of a rival country. the relationship soured bc he was pushing for some sort of peace so they could actually be together and the other party wasn't for it. their relationship was exposed to the public as some sort of manipulation ploy with him being the antagonist any way they spun it. ended up going into hiding until the populace calmed down a few months later
. kinda caused a shift in his disposition. used to be fairly upbeat and talkative, if not just the slightest bit shy. now he's a lot more reclusive and doesn't seem as happy. probably even a little cold. dunno how the setting is entirely, but he might be on the verge of a clinical diagnosis for depression, and with mental health being a stigma now it might be a stigma within the rp so
. generally trying to stay out of the public eye for now bc he doesn't want a repeat of what happened.
. additional things on the relationship: other royal could have been older, maybe even like...a good number of years older and the relationship may have really just been all around abusive but he didn't really realize it???? or was rather in denial of it.

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 28 comments uh i mean the fc i'm using is korean
so

alright gucci

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 28 comments Youngest could be adopted or sth?

message 6: by KT (new)

Idk if I have king or queen yet, whichever y'all want me to take
I was considering Lucy Liu or Ming Na Wen for queen, and then Lee Byung Hun if king?
I am absolutely terrible at facial recognition though so I'll need help making sure it looks realistic and all

message 7: by KT (new)

As long as that's alright with y'all, I can change him if needed

message 8: by KT (new)

As long as y'all are sure I'm good

message 9: by KT (new)

I think the King, however the rest of him is, loves his family a lot. Like might be a bit strict with them and probably isn't especially affectionate, but would do literally anything for his family. Loves his wife and especially his kiddos

message 10: by KT (new)

I don't think he'd mind. With his family he's really chill
maybe struggle with it slightly at first since it's so not what he's used to, but he'd never treat them differently or look down on them and would still love them. By now he'd be like 'hey kiddo what's up you got a girl yet? don't worry you'll find someone'

message 11: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) any rebels that i can plot with while i work on my other character?

message 12: by KT (new)

I don't know yet tbh
I do feel like he's hella protective of his family though. Like if someone even threatens them he will personally execute them bc you don't fuck with his babies ok
but then I don't know how close he'd actually be with the kiddos since he's not that affectionate

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 28 comments sorry for the late responses, y'all

are we going with choi as the surname?
and i think i'll name the prince minsoo or jihoon

how's daddio taking his son's past relationship/the fallout?

message 14: by KT (new)

He would 100% support his son no matter what people said. LIke his kids could publicly murder someone and he'd still give them the benefit of the doubt. They could tell him they were a serial killer and he'd be like well that's not the BEST life choice, but he'd still love them to pieces and defend them no matter what

Maybe daddio and him are closer than daddio is to the others? Since with that happening dad would have needed to publicly say something and it would be easier for son to tell that dad cares since there was the actual event that forced dad to show that he did

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 28 comments yea, i think minsoo would be closer to daddio then
prolly bc i feel like since he's not close with his other siblings ( juno + elf we gotta work on that~ ) and the entire kingdom like...doesn't like him so much, he prolly latches on to whatever show of affection he can get

message 16: by KT (new)

Daddio isn't bad super affectionate mostly bc I think gen just doesn't know how to be but he's very vocal about his 'you touch my kids and I'll rip your head off with my bare hands' deal so minsoo has that lol

message 17: by KT (new)

I think he'd take it a bit personally? Like he'd see it less as them going against the system and more them going against him, so he would probably try a bit harder to be more affectionate with them since he'd likely just think they hate him
also a little bit of "this system is the reason we're alive and have what we do why do you dislike it" confusion

message 18: by KT (new)

He's not the type to get angry at her and probably wouldn't try to outright stop her, but would be like 'look at this good thing the monarchy did!! :)'

message 19: by KT (new)

he just wants his kids to love him ok lol

message 20: by KT (new)

even though he's probably very aware that she doesn't like him he'd still fight anyone who dares to say anything against her

message 21: by KT (new)

He just really loves his family even if they hate him

message 22: by KT (new)

still very much a work in progress

-Dae-Seok
--The Stone King
-King
-Loves his kids and family so goddamn much
--Will defend any and all of them from legit anything
-Terrible at showing affection
-Former warrior
--Still 100% works out and is a badass
-Known as 'The Stone King'
--Since he's completely unmoved by pleas etc. Absolutely unaffected by people begging for their lives etc, publicly will never display emotions
-Strict on his kingdom. You don't break those laws ok
-Regal af what a babe

message 23: by KT (new)

I have literally no plans for anyone so if you want a completely clean slate I gotchu

message 24: by KT (new)

I could get the maid??

message 25: by KT (new)

Alright gotchu. Any preference on which fc?

message 26: by KT (new)

Luca Hollestelle, Jasmine Tookes, or if you want a gender fluid one maybe like Erika Linder

message 27: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) KT ~๓ครợยєгค๔є ợยєєภ~ wrote: "Luca Hollestelle, Jasmine Tookes, or if you want a gender fluid one maybe like Erika Linder"

if you're going for gender fluid, i would recommend amra cerkezovic. and another good option would be stefania ferrario, not cause she is perfection, but i think she'd be a diverse choice.

they're just some ideas (:

message 28: by KT (new)

What about Andreja Pejic?

message 29: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 18 comments Hey guys! Sorry for being gone for so long but I have the crown princess. :)

message 30: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 28 comments yo juno
i posted what i have for the youngest on the last page

message 31: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 18 comments okey soooooo she'd probably be definitely be protective of him

message 32: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 18 comments but i don't think she'd be very good at outwardly showing it? like she'd probably be really in contempt of his previous relationship but that wasn't bc she didn't want him to be happy, but that she knew it wouldn't end well?

message 33: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 28 comments so she and daddio would be similar in the regard that they don't show affection well lol

would they have been close beforehand, and will they be that way now if not more so?

message 34: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 28 comments but Minsoo does
So maybe they mostly get it from their father? I can see them the mother being the somewhat doting one, or at least with Minsoo since he's the baby of the bunch

message 35: by KT (new)

Dae-Seok Is terrible at showing affection or any sort of emotion. To the point where he's known as the Stone King because of it. Like he loves his babies but terrible at showing it

message 36: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 18 comments Is there a Minha/Minah yet? Might dib that for my girl

I think they would have been okay beforehand, but after the whole scandal she's gotten more protective over him, even if it's not that obvious.

message 38: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) a question for BubbleWaffles....

looking back at the character roles, the right hand is considered a lover of the leader, and i guess we should talk about what position in their friendship they're at right now?

message 39: by KT (new)

juno wrote: "Brainstorms up!"

I want something with your spy babe Shuntaro Yanagi <3