What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance (NA?)- College Party where the h puts keys in a bowl/baseball hat part of a game. H not happy with this

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moira (new)

Moira (11moira) | 253 comments Okay this book has us stumped on Facebook so hoping someone here can help.

"The h is at a college party with one of her friends. When they get there she is asked to put her keys in a bowl. It's a game they are playing and at the end of the night the guys are supposed to to pick a set of keys and that's who they will hook up with. I think the H plays sports. He finds out his friend got her to put her keys in the bowl. He punches his friend and takes her keys if I remember correctly. Seems like he had been trying to avoid her up until this point.

*Edit: I think it was a baseball cap instead of a bowl that the keys were put in."

Books that were already guessed:
Bully by Penelope Douglas
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Anti Stepbrother by Tijan
The Sterling Shore Series by CM Owens
The Silver Swan by Amo Jones
Rusk University Series by Cora Carmack
Susan Elizabeth Philips
Off Campus by Elle Kennedy

message 3: by Moira (new)

Moira (11moira) | 253 comments Added to the list of authors it's not:
Monica Murphy
Rebecca Donovan
Addison Moore
Kristen Callihan
Gina Robinson
Sarina Bowen
CM Deporto
Jen Frederick
Tillie Cole

message 4: by Moira (new)

Moira (11moira) | 253 comments Juels wrote: "Manwhore by Katy Evans?"

I'll check with them over on Facebook! :)

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39847 comments Mod
There's been a rise in requests appearing in the group that were generated on Facebook. Our group is not intended to be a clearinghouse for every book request ever seen on social media. Rather, the purpose of the group is to help YOU locate a book that you read and then forgot. We want book queries to originate "organically."

One reason for this is that we know authors use social media to generate buzz about their books, whether openly or surreptitiously. We are not here to promote authors or books, but solely to help readers.

From now on we will close threads which arise solely from social media. Please continue to use the group to locate books that YOU PERSONALLY read and then forgot the title and author.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Manwhore (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Katy Evans (other topics)