Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > Science Fiction Suspense Novel Looking For Reviews

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naylene (new)

Naylene (Nayenel) | 12 comments Hey, My recently released novel, Claude's Hotel is out.

If you're interested in reviewing, I'll be happy to send a free mobi or epub copy. You can leave a comment below or email me at admin@plaidtrees.com

Synopsis:
Not long ago, a new species of humans with a unique set of cells called variants were born into this world. Now, they suffer many challenges such as fitting into society and obtaining work.

Meg and Jamie are variants and after receiving a job at an abnormal hotel with a recently deceased manager, their lives get even more difficult. The supervisor is unlike any variant they’ve ever met. Secrets are being kept from them, while criminals are being drawn to them.

Nothing makes sense to them as they are currently trapped within the confines of Claude’s Hotel.

Amazon Link

Also, it was part of a blog tour. To have a better idea of the book, you can read JR's review: https://bookwormbookclubblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/29/claudes-hotel-by-naylene-rondon-blog-tour/

message 2: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Grant | 42 comments Hey Naylene! You might be interested in checking out my site Diabolic Shrimp. I eventually buy a book from authors who join and review it. It's free to join, so check it out at www.diabolicshrimp.com if you're interested! :)