Shut Up & Read discussion

Frankenstein Soul's Echo (Book 2 of 3) The Resurrection Trinity
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 789} Frankenstein Soul's Echo (Book 2 of 3) The Resurrection Trinity

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Leigh | 15062 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Frankenstein Soul's Echo (Book 2 of 3) The Resurrection Trinity
Author: Pete Planisek
Genre: General fiction, literary fiction, horror, historical, romance
: Formats Available: Mobi, Epub,
Pages: ebook is approximately 537 pages print length (per Amazon)

Synopsis:

Ernest Frankenstein continues to unravel the dark legacy of his ill-fated brother, Victor, and must decide if he should fight against or join his brother’s unholy creation, who views Ernest as family. Locked away in an isolated Arctic prison, the fate of five Wild Rose clan women prisoners, including their people’s powerful yet troubled young Seer, Baseria, hangs in the balance.

Meanwhile, Ernest’s mysterious sister-in-law, Abrielle, a French Imperial spy, has sworn to rescue her niece, Tara Frankenstein, from a band of gypsy kidnappers. To do so, she’ll have to outmaneuver Imperial agents, earn the trust of Jack Clerval, and dare befriending an enemy whose betrayal could destroy them all.

As hope fades new forces of darkness will arise and loyalty to family will be put to the ultimate test. Haunted and deeply divided, she and Ernest’s choices will summon the future of humanity and in the end determine the paths of their very souls.

Frankenstein Soul’s Echo is the second installment of a three book story. The first book in the series, Frankenstein A Life Beyond (Book 1 of 3) The Resurrection Trinity, has also been published.

The first 20 people to sign up leaving their email address, format they require will receive this free ebook for review

Review Due Date: October 25, 2017

message 2: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (last edited Oct 29, 2017 01:57PM) (new)

Reviewers
1.Linda
2.Stephanie - Adventures Thru Wonderland
3. Amy Leigh

Linda Romer | 74 comments I would like to read and review Frankenstein Soul's Echo.
Linda Romer
isisthe12th@gmail.com
Epub

message 4: by Stephanie - Books Less Travelled (last edited Oct 04, 2017 10:29AM) (new)

Stephanie - Books Less Travelled (bookslesstravelled) I would love to read and review Frankenstein Soul's Echo

adventuresthruwonderland@gmail.com
Mobi

message 5: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

I have added everyone.

Linda Romer | 74 comments Leigh wrote: "I have added everyone."

Thank you Leigh! Got it.

Amy Leigh (xxamyleighxx) | 42 comments I would like to read & review this book!
Amymurdock585@gmail.com
Mobi
Thank you!

message 8: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Amy Leigh wrote: "I would like to read & review this book!
Amymurdock585@gmail.com
Mobi
Thank you!"

I have added you.

Linda Romer | 74 comments I need a little more time to finish and post my review, I hope this is okay as the book is quite long 855 pages. Thank you
I'm almost done and should have it by tomorrow night.

message 10: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Linda wrote: "I need a little more time to finish and post my review, I hope this is okay as the book is quite long 855 pages. Thank you
I'm almost done and should have it by tomorrow night."

I understand. Thank you for letting me know.

Linda Romer | 74 comments Leigh wrote: "Linda wrote: "I need a little more time to finish and post my review, I hope this is okay as the book is quite long 855 pages. Thank you
I'm almost done and should have it by tomorrow night."

I u..."

Thank you!

message 12: by Linda (last edited Oct 27, 2017 06:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

message 13: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Linda, thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Linda Romer | 74 comments Leigh wrote: "Linda, thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed the story."
Your welcome.

message 16: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Amy Leigh wrote: "My review links-
Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B...
Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com..."

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed it.