YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

27 Hours (The Nightside Saga, #1)
This topic is about 27 Hours
BUDDY READ: Dystopian/Sci-Fi > 27 Hours (The Nightside Saga #1) by Tristina Wright - Starting October 4th 2017

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84178 comments Mod
Rumor Mora fears two things: hellhounds too strong for him to kill, and failure. Jude Welton has two dreams: for humans to stop killing monsters, and for his strange abilities to vanish.

But in no reality should a boy raised to love monsters fall for a boy raised to kill them.

Nyx Llorca keeps two secrets: the moon speaks to her, and she’s in love with Dahlia, her best friend. Braeden Tennant wants two things: to get out from his mother's shadow, and to unlearn Epsilon's darkest secret.

They’ll both have to commit treason to find the truth.

During one twenty-seven-hour night, if they can’t stop the war between the colonies and the monsters from becoming a war of extinction, the things they wish for will never come true, and the things they fear will be all that’s left.

27 Hours is a sweeping, thrilling story featuring a stellar cast of queer teenagers battling to save their homes and possibly every human on Sahara as the clock ticks down to zero.

CallMeSensei | 611 comments So excited to finally get to this! :)

Elizabeth Mathis (betwixtthesepages) | 1681 comments ahhh me too! settling in for the read now!

(view spoiler)

Elizabeth Mathis (betwixtthesepages) | 1681 comments 5%

(view spoiler)

CallMeSensei | 611 comments Elizabeth wrote: "5%

so it seems like these folks either don't run into gargoyles often...or the gargoyles have learned some new tricks.

also: who is vala and why are they seeking her? I assume she's a gargoyle s..."

I love that this plays with gargoyles! This isn't a creature I see a lot in SFF! (view spoiler)

message 6: by CallMeSensei (last edited Oct 05, 2017 02:19PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

CallMeSensei | 611 comments 26%: (view spoiler)

I am out of town this weekend so I'm not sure how much I'll get read but looking forward to continuing on with this :)

CallMeSensei | 611 comments 49%: (view spoiler)

CallMeSensei | 611 comments 77%: (view spoiler)

CallMeSensei | 611 comments 100%: (view spoiler)