What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sweet Forever
This topic is about Sweet Forever
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical Romance - Main character is transported through time after drinking from spring water - she is transported from present to past throughout the book. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christie (new)

Christie | 2 comments I read this book years ago, and it is driving me crazy lately trying to find it again. I do not remember the name of the book or author. I don't remember the main character's name. I do know she is transported throughout the book between the present and the past after using a ouiji board and drinking from spring water. In the past, she meets a man she was supposed to be with but knows his death is coming because she saw it in the present. She is engaged in the present to a man named Elliot. At the end of the book it seems as if the two male main characters are the same person. The house she is staying in is near a spring water that seems to transport her (or anyone) from past to present and back. The nanny (?) she had as a child was also transported from the past to the present by the spring water. If anyone can help me find this book again, I would be able to sleep at night again! Thanks!

message 3: by Christie (new)

Christie | 2 comments That is it! Thank you so much Ayshe!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sweet Forever (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Becky Lee Weyrich (other topics)