SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers discussion

Join our Events! > Promote your book during my Christmas event!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kay (last edited Oct 09, 2017 11:58AM) (new)

Kay | 36 comments I'm now closed for entries, thank you!

Indie Advent Calendar is back! It runs from December 1st-25th and I feature a different book or two every day. This is to give exposure to indie authors and encourage people to buy books as gifts/with their Christmas money.
I ran this event last year and featured 50 authors, it was a great success and this year will be even better! To take part, email me with a short post about you and the book you're advertising (1st in a series works best) in a way to catch a reader's attention. You can include a short excerpt if you'd like. I'll pull your cover from Goodreads but send a bio pic if you want one included.
Please message me if you need my email address. All entries must be in by October 8th, everyone will be included, and you are encouraged to help promote the event when it launches, 50 authors have a much wider reach than 1! Take a look at the one from last year if you need inspiration http://kaymacleodbooks.com/indie-adve...
I'm also giving away three prize packs during the event so if you'd like to donate any books or swag, that would be awesome :)
(Ps, I'm sorry but I don't feature erotica.) Please ask if you need more information and thanks for taking part!

message 2: by Joni (new)

Joni Dee | 4 comments Hi Kay, sent you message throught he contact form. Thanks.

message 3: by Kay (new)

Kay | 36 comments Joni wrote: "Hi Kay, sent you message throught he contact form. Thanks."

Thanks Joni, I've sent you an email.

message 4: by Adam (new)

Adam Martin | 16 comments Hi Kay,
I sent you a message from your website link. Thanks.

message 5: by Kay (new)

Kay | 36 comments Adam wrote: "Hi Kay,
I sent you a message from your website link. Thanks."

Hi Adam,
Thanks for your entry, I've sent you an email.

message 6: by Kay (new)

Kay | 36 comments Hi everyone, just to remind you that today is the last day I'm accepting entries for this event. Please get in touch with me ASAP if you want to take part because I'm putting together the final list and assigning days soon.

Thanks to everyone that's joined so far, it's going to be a fantastic event!

message 7: by Aditi (new)

Aditi Agarwal | 2 comments Hello Kay - I have just contacted you via your site. Let me know if you got my details.

message 8: by Kay (new)

Kay | 36 comments Aditi wrote: "Hello Kay - I have just contacted you via your site. Let me know if you got my details."

Hi Aditi, I've sent you a message on here, thank you!

message 9: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 3 comments Ooh, I might be a day late! I wanted you to include my free CHRISTMAS MAGIC 1959 short story in your Indie Advent Calendar. https://books2read.com/u/mqzEJ2 http://tinyurl.com/z9ysjc4 I've been a writer for over 45 years and have 26 published novels since 1984. rdgriff@htc.net Can I still be included, please? Thank you, Kathryn MeKathryn Meyer GriffithChristmas Magic 1959: Short story from my childhood.yer Griffith

message 10: by Robbin (new)

Robbin Miller | 2 comments Please notify on how I can market my two picture books with you.Three Best FriendsPlaygroup Time.

Thank you.

message 11: by Kay (new)

Kay | 36 comments Kathryn and Robbin, I've sent you guys messages :)

message 12: by Kay (new)

Kay | 36 comments I am now closed for entries.

Thanks to everyone taking part! It's going to be awesome.

message 13: by Magnus (new)

Magnus Stanke (magnus_stanke) | 14 comments Kay wrote: "I am now closed for entries.

Thanks to everyone taking part! It's going to be awesome."

thanks, Kay for you hard work.
Looking forward to it!

message 14: by Kay (new)

Kay | 36 comments Magnus wrote: "Kay wrote: "I am now closed for entries.

Thanks to everyone taking part! It's going to be awesome."

thanks, Kay for you hard work.
Looking forward to it!"

Thanks Magnus, me too!